Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
6 years ago  ::  May 03, 2008 - 6:05PM #1
nancyflorencecarlson
do you freemasons post nothing this is why people are suspicious of you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 04, 2008 - 9:34PM #2
Sacrificialgoddess
Thanks for the new area, Pat.  This should be really interesting!  :)
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2008 - 11:48AM #3
One_World
Love the OP ;)

I agree with SG, looking forward to reading some discussions here. I've always been curious about this society.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars ~ Oscar Wilde
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2008 - 1:07PM #4
mainecaptain

One_World wrote:

Love the OP ;)

I agree with SG, looking forward to reading some discussions here. I've always been curious about this society.

I too look forward to discussion and learning. Since all one really gets is propaganda. I would love to hear something from the horses mouth so to speak:)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 10, 2008 - 6:44PM #5
mainecaptain
Thank you

HexPainter:)
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 18, 2008 - 7:47PM #6
Sacrificialgoddess

Bro. Bluegrass wrote:

I am a Freemason.  I'll be happy to answer whatever questions I am able.

Nice to meet you, Bro. Bluegrass.  What kinds of Masonry are there?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 22, 2008 - 7:53PM #7
mainecaptain
I know I am not SG but I would like to thank both Bro Bluegrass, and Black Panther for your posts. I am always seeking and learning new things.

And if you look really close at SG's avatar you  can see a lovely (very tiny)  woman :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 22, 2008 - 8:00PM #8
Sacrificialgoddess

mainecaptain wrote:

I know I am not SG but I would like to thank both Bro Bluegrass, and Black Panther for your posts. I am always seeking and learning new things.

And if you look really close at SG's avatar you  can see a lovely (very tiny)  woman :D

Uh?  I'm five foot-eight.  :confused: 

:p

Yeah, what the Cap said.  Thanks guys!

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 24, 2008 - 11:41PM #9
URK(S.B.)
Freemasonry in my opinion is a more modern club that spun off of the Killuminatie!The Killuminatie is a group of scolars who go into depth in deep studies that are not for all.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 25, 2008 - 10:39PM #10
chevy956
There is no such thing as the Killuminati outside of the imagination of the late, not terribly lamented Tupac Shakur.
     The  Bavarian Illuminatti were a different matter. They weren't so much scholars as much as being proto-democrats who supported the use of violent overthrow of monarchy. There is a book that I highly reccomend by the great scholar / writer Umberto Eco called "Serendipidies" which discusses the orgins of most of the old Western conspiracy theories, including orgins of the Rosicrucians ( originally a practical joke) , discussions of the Bavarian Illuminatti and the origins of the horrid "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"
                                Chevy
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook