Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View The Christian response to the New Black Panther Party?
2 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2012 - 8:01PM #1
Luvjust4U
Posts: 811

With the recent incendiary situation surrounding the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida, there has been an increase in a calls for violence by the New Black Panther party.  Laws exist like stand your ground and castle laws where a person can kill a person if they "feel" their life is threatened by the person, even when apparently initiating the confrontation. What are Christian organizations doing to intercede and be a source of interceding to combat what is obviously satanic work of "sowing discord among the brethren"? Or are certain people claiming to be Christian groups part of the right wing indoctrination indirectly through decades of practicing racial segregation and proliferations religious doctrines that support and sympathize with white supremacy? Can Christianity as a whole unite to right those historical wrongs and diffuse the anger and frustration fueling the cycle of racial hatred which is the foundation of satan's modus operanda of sowing discord among human brethren? Who are your/our brethren?

Matthew 12:48 He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"Matthew 12:50


For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."
Where did a Believer's so called race enter the equation as a determiantion of "Christian" brotherhood and nationalism under the Cross that Yahshua called Jesus Christ died for all sinners on? 

Quick Reply
Cancel
11 months ago  ::  Sep 17, 2013 - 7:02PM #2
Jonathandj
Posts: 194

I see, so because you think what happened in Sanford was a racist conspiracy, even though a mass of evidence which is fully available on the web for anyone who actually wants the truth, a bunch of Black thugs to do whatever the hell they please because "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE". You've got a problem. Your wrong about George Zimmerman and everyone who has actually bothered with the facts on this knows it. So, when your Black brothers end up killing some white person, whether it's George or not, White people may react badly. Here's the problem we compose 76% of the US population. You compose 14% of the population. Starting to see the problem yet? Most of the countries duck hunters, deer hunters, 2nd Amendment advocates, and so on are white. White people have a standing army available immediately 24 hours a day. Most medical doctors are White, most pharmacists are White, most grocers are White. We have medicine, Doctors, Food, shelter, etc. So, you go right ahead and take the law into your own hands because your pissed off that you didn't get your way. We'll see how that works for you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
11 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2013 - 8:14PM #3
Luvjust4U
Posts: 811

Sep 17, 2013 -- 7:02PM, Jonathandj wrote:


I see, so because you think what happened in Sanford was a racist conspiracy, even though a mass of evidence which is fully available on the web for anyone who actually wants the truth, a bunch of Black thugs to do whatever the hell they please because "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE". You've got a problem. Your wrong about George Zimmerman and everyone who has actually bothered with the facts on this knows it. So, when your Black brothers end up killing some white person, whether it's George or not, White people may react badly. Here's the problem we compose 76% of the US population. You compose 14% of the population. Starting to see the problem yet? Most of the countries duck hunters, deer hunters, 2nd Amendment advocates, and so on are white. White people have a standing army available immediately 24 hours a day. Most medical doctors are White, most pharmacists are White, most grocers are White. We have medicine, Doctors, Food, shelter, etc. So, you go right ahead and take the law into your own hands because your pissed off that you didn't get your way. We'll see how that works for you.




As I recall American history, this land was conquered in the name of Jesus Christ, not in the color of whiteness. So, it's you who has a serious problem with white delusions. America was built with the blood and sweat of multi ethnicities and cultures and contributions. As a matter of FACT, Native Americans were peaceful and supportive of the Quakers and Christians in helping them learn to survive in this land. African Americans were contributing to this nation's progress from science to politics too even through the centuries of slavery. So, at the end of the day, you really need to realize it was because Jesus Christ and the Scriptures teaching He wanted a multinational, multilingual, multicultural kingdom that America exists as one of the several places to reflect His Will as it pertains to people of different appearences living together.


Unfortunately, those nescient individuals who feast on the intellectual and spiritual slop of skin color biases, they boast in deusions of white this black that. If you would read closer, you would see I am not promoting the delusion of so called black nationalism lest I be just as ignorant and damned as those promoting the delusion of white nationalism.


Slow down and read. Yahshua, who Gentiles call Jesus Christ asked of the crowd who His mother, brothers and sisters are, and He answered for them " THOSE WHO DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN" Thus, if anyone claims to be a Christian, Followers of Jesus Christ, Worshipper of YHVH etc, they should be family regardless of their external flesh colors, but the children of satan worship their skin color and build a system that sow discord among the human family. Sadly, even thought there are no literal white skin and black skinned collectives, people still worship and teach the lies. Most human beings are COLORED  in Truth.  READ what I'm typing instead of assuming you know what I'm saying.

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 months ago  ::  Oct 17, 2013 - 3:49PM #4
Grimace_the_bold
Posts: 47

Apr 22, 2012 -- 8:01PM, Luvjust4U wrote:


With the recent incendiary situation surrounding the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida, there has been an increase in a calls for violence by the New Black Panther party.  Laws exist like stand your ground and castle laws where a person can kill a person if they "feel" their life is threatened by the person, even when apparently initiating the confrontation. What are Christian organizations doing to intercede and be a source of interceding to combat what is obviously satanic work of "sowing discord among the brethren"? Or are certain people claiming to be Christian groups part of the right wing indoctrination indirectly through decades of practicing racial segregation and proliferations religious doctrines that support and sympathize with white supremacy?  As opposed to race baiting groups who claim divine justification to target a specific ethnic or racial group as the source of all race ills? Can Christianity as a whole unite to right those historical wrongs and diffuse the anger and frustration fueling the cycle of racial hatred which is the foundation of satan's modus operanda of sowing discord among human brethren? Who are your/our brethren?  For you the answer is already obvious, No.  White people, however that is defined by ethnic outsiders like you, are the "problem" because White people follow a monolithic form of thought instinctively and are all racists by nature.  It is only when the noble so-called African Americans, the American verison of the Suffering Servent, can civilize their lesser Satanic kin the evil White people.  Never mind how racist that actually sounds, never mind how hypocritical it is, or how this is basically the message you're peddling. 

Matthew 12:48 He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"Matthew 12:50


For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."
Where did a Believer's so called race enter the equation as a determiantion of "Christian" brotherhood and nationalism under the Cross that Yahshua called Jesus Christ died for all sinners on? 





Why ask questions you think you already know the answer to?  It is obvious to me and appearently others who have tried to have a debate with you, that you are not interested in racial equality or actually finding solutions to the underlying problems of race in the our country.  All the Bible quoting aside, it doesn't make a difference what skin color an asshole or a bigot is, they are still assholes and bigots.  It doesn't matter what happened in the past, since today is the only time we have.  Indulging in violence for racial one upmanship is not only against the very notions of Christian principles, but it's also a great way to perpetuate the "Satanic Institutions" you complain about by letting otherwise level headed and non racist White people (and other ethnic minorities) that African Americans can justify racist violence against them (Whites and other non Black groups) on the grounds of "fighting racism" and "justice for the past and present", in other words it places a new racial paradigm of bigotry while not addressing the problem of racism. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 months ago  ::  Oct 17, 2013 - 4:04PM #5
Grimace_the_bold
Posts: 47

Sep 28, 2013 -- 8:14PM, Luvjust4U wrote:


Sep 17, 2013 -- 7:02PM, Jonathandj wrote:


I see, so because you think what happened in Sanford was a racist conspiracy, even though a mass of evidence which is fully available on the web for anyone who actually wants the truth, a bunch of Black thugs to do whatever the hell they please because "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE". You've got a problem. Your wrong about George Zimmerman and everyone who has actually bothered with the facts on this knows it. So, when your Black brothers end up killing some white person, whether it's George or not, White people may react badly. Here's the problem we compose 76% of the US population. You compose 14% of the population. Starting to see the problem yet? Most of the countries duck hunters, deer hunters, 2nd Amendment advocates, and so on are white. White people have a standing army available immediately 24 hours a day. Most medical doctors are White, most pharmacists are White, most grocers are White. We have medicine, Doctors, Food, shelter, etc. So, you go right ahead and take the law into your own hands because your pissed off that you didn't get your way. We'll see how that works for you.




As I recall American history, this land was conquered in the name of Jesus Christ, not in the color of whiteness. Oh boy!  How ironic that the Prince of Peace wanted to conquer people and destroy entire civilizations and kill millions.  Dude, Jesus was no warrior and never advocated the atrocities committed by Christians in the Americas.  Those early Europeans who conquered the Americas didn't do so in the name of "Whiteness".  They did it in the names of the various countries that they came from or for Kings and Queens that financed them. So, it's you who has a serious problem with white delusions.  White delusions?  This from the same person who sees White conspiracy everywhere? America was built with the blood and sweat of multi ethnicities and cultures and contributions. As a matter of FACT, Native Americans were peaceful and supportive of the Quakers and Christians in helping them learn to survive in this land.  Until they realized those settlers were not going anywhere and those settlers started taking their land by force.  Ever heard of King Philip's War? African Americans were contributing to this nation's progress from science to politics too even through the centuries of slavery. So, at the end of the day, you really need to realize it was because Jesus Christ and the Scriptures teaching He wanted a multinational, multilingual, multicultural kingdom that America exists as one of the several places to reflect His Will as it pertains to people of different appearences living together.  Sure pal, never mind that the various Native tribes had religions of their own, cultures of their own, and life ways of their own that did not entail destroying other cultures and faiths and peoples in order to create a single faith community.  The Christian faith basically turned Latin America into a Western Hemisphere experiment in Feudalism and was envoked to justify slavery, genocide, and the destruction of pre-Columbian culture.  


Unfortunately, those nescient individuals who feast on the intellectual and spiritual slop of skin color biases, they boast in deusions of white this black that. Like you? If you would read closer, you would see I am not promoting the delusion of so called black nationalism lest I be just as ignorant and damned as those promoting the delusion of white nationalism.  No, you're not.  Instead you're making skin the basis for identity and claiming "Christian values" while insulting others who disagree with you in wordy and overly complicated word games and no small amount of condescention in your arguments. Of course nobody here actually argues for "White Nationalism" or supports a diabolical cabal of White people who want to wipe out Blacks either.


Slow down and read. Yahshua, who Gentiles call Jesus Christ asked of the crowd who His mother, brothers and sisters are, and He answered for them " THOSE WHO DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN" Thus, if anyone claims to be a Christian, Followers of Jesus Christ, Worshipper of YHVH etc, they should be family regardless of their external flesh colors, but the children of satan worship their skin color and build a system that sow discord among the human family. Sadly, even thought there are no literal white skin and black skinned collectives, people still worship and teach the lies. Most human beings are COLORED  in Truth.  READ what I'm typing instead of assuming you know what I'm saying.




Sikhism knows no race.  Bahai'i knows no race.  Atheism knows no race.  Buddhism knows no race.  Shinto knows no race.  Many Native merican religions knew no race.  Tribal religions in Africa knew no race.  Maybe those good ole Christians should stop trying to convert everyone else and listen to them for a change.  Maybe they could re-discover their founder's ideals.

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 months ago  ::  Oct 19, 2013 - 1:01PM #6
Luvjust4U
Posts: 811

Oct 17, 2013 -- 3:49PM, Grimace_the_bold wrote:


 As opposed to race baiting groups who claim divine justification to target a specific ethnic or racial group as the source of all race ills?



What is your point? Race baiting was started by the same groups that created and spread white supremacy as a way to justify more racism and protect against anything that would hold racista ccountable for unjust behaviors. So, the label and term race baiting was created as their defense mecahnism of projection.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_proj... Anyone who attempts to address racism is then slandered as a race baiter as a way for the white racist to excuse their own racism in an attempt see others as equally racist. Amazing duplicity and hypocrisy at the same time, seeing one equally as evil to receive evil treatment while refusing to see the same as equally good, worhty to be treated fairly. Hmmm?


I asked,"Can Christianity as a whole unite to right those historical wrongs and diffuse the anger and frustration fueling the cycle of racial hatred which is the foundation of satan's modus operanda of sowing discord among human brethren? Who are your/our brethren? 


Oct 17, 2013 -- 3:49PM, Grimace_the_bold wrote:

 For you the answer is already obvious, No.  White people, however that is defined by ethnic outsiders like you, are the "problem" because White people follow a monolithic form of thought instinctively and are all racists by nature.  It is only when the noble so-called African Americans, the American verison of the Suffering Servent, can civilize their lesser Satanic kin the evil White people.  Never mind how racist that actually sounds, never mind how hypocritical it is, or how this is basically the message you're peddling. 



You can not answer a question for me. I believe if all Christians were to miraculously choose to follow the SPirit of Truth and do as Yahshua did, racism would end the hearts and minds of billions of people in a minute and society would see its healing. I believe in miracles, but I do not expect them. The problem is there is not such thing a white people other than an inaccurate ideology meant to be a hegemony to keep the poor white subservant to the rich whites when in reality they are just as unequal among each other.  All the other nonsense you are attempting to imply I am thinking is of your own projection, not mine. There are noble people of every ethnic group that have made their life efforts to to bring civility to humanity. Unlike yourself, I really could careless from where that source of Civilizing variable comes from as long as it exists to help humanity " do good unto others as we want good to be done unto ourself."  That is the foundations of the message I am "Peddling", not your white this black that nonsense.

 Read the Scriptures Matthew 12:48 He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"Matthew 12:50


For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."
Where did a Believer's so called race enter the equation as a determiantion of "Christian" brotherhood and nationalism under the Cross that Yahshua called Jesus Christ died for all sinners on? There is NO SKIN COLOR OR SO CALLED RACE CRITERIA for Brotherhood and Sisterhood with Messiah. Yahshua did not teach, preach or peddle racism, neither do I or any of His TRUE Followers.


Oct 17, 2013 -- 3:49PM, Grimace_the_bold wrote:


Why ask questions you think you already know the answer to?  It is obvious to me and appearently others who have tried to have a debate with you, that you are not interested in racial equality or actually finding solutions to the underlying problems of race in the our country.  All the Bible quoting aside, it doesn't make a difference what skin color an asshole or a bigot is, they are still assholes and bigots.  It doesn't matter what happened in the past, since today is the only time we have.  Indulging in violence for racial one upmanship is not only against the very notions of Christian principles, but it's also a great way to perpetuate the "Satanic Institutions" you complain about by letting otherwise level headed and non racist White people (and other ethnic minorities) that African Americans can justify racist violence against them (Whites and other non Black groups) on the grounds of "fighting racism" and "justice for the past and present", in other words it places a new racial paradigm of bigotry while not addressing the problem of racism. 





See your problem? You assume I see things as white and black when I don't. Just because a doctor exposed and cavity and tries to fix it does not mean he caused the cavity. Understand. I am only trying to fix a social cavity and like a resistent patient you can leave with it and live with it damaging social conseqences. I post for the individuals who are tired of rotted social relationships and who want relief from the tiny cramped mental cages of white race black race.


You speak as if only these two groups exist when in reality, the HUEMAN race is all colored and diverse with love being able to be realized interethnically by those who leave the tiny cramped plantations of racism. You see this issue from a deluded image of whiteness as if color is a person, so you are taking it as a white person defending white people under attack. Do you even know where the white race and black ideologies came from? I have seen lots of pale skinned people, but even Caucasins have brown freckles which is a sign they once had or have the genetics to have melanin or the ability to tan. Point is, I believe in one hueman race, you don't?


I ask questions because I do not know if their are people who understand life as ahuman being, not a color. Your reply is not the answer I start the topic for because I want to see if there is someone who admits teh Bible does not teach white or black supremacy and that we should all be helping and caring for one another to prevent the unjust occurance in the Trayvon Martin death. The questions are not meant to keep the same cycle of white this black that problems going. The answer i believe is is people following the teachings of Yahshua and He does not approve of His religion being altered into a belief system that promotes racial inequality by promoting white supremacy or black supremacy. Understand?

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 months ago  ::  Oct 19, 2013 - 1:28PM #7
Luvjust4U
Posts: 811

Oct 17, 2013 -- 4:04PM, Grimace_the_bold wrote:


 Oh boy!  How ironic that the Prince of Peace wanted to conquer people and destroy entire civilizations and kill millions.  Dude, Jesus was no warrior and never advocated the atrocities committed by Christians in the Americas.  Those early Europeans who conquered the Americas didn't do so in the name of "Whiteness".  They did it in the names of the various countries that they came from or for Kings and Queens that financed them. White delusions?  This from the same person who sees White conspiracy everywhere?  Until they realized those settlers were not going anywhere and those settlers started taking their land by force.  Ever heard of King Philip's War?  The Christian faith basically turned Latin America into a Western Hemisphere experiment in Feudalism and was envoked to justify slavery, genocide, and the destruction of pre-Columbian culture. Like you? No, you're not.  Instead you're making skin the basis for identity and claiming "Christian values" while insulting others who disagree with you in wordy and overly complicated word games and no small amount of condescention in your arguments. Of course nobody here actually argues for "White Nationalism" or supports a diabolical cabal of White people who want to wipe out Blacks either.



Slow down and read. Yahshua, who Gentiles call Jesus Christ asked of the crowd who His mother, brothers and sisters are, and He answered for them " THOSE WHO DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN" Thus, if anyone claims to be a Christian, Followers of Jesus Christ, Worshipper of YHVH etc, they should be family regardless of their external flesh colors, but the children of satan worship their skin color and build a system that sow discord among the human family. Sadly, even thought there are no literal white skin and black skinned collectives, people still worship and teach the lies. Most human beings are COLORED  in Truth.  READ what I'm typing instead of assuming you know what I'm saying.




 

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 months ago  ::  Oct 21, 2013 - 2:24PM #8
Grimace_the_bold
Posts: 47

Oct 19, 2013 -- 1:01PM, Luvjust4U wrote:


Oct 17, 2013 -- 3:49PM, Grimace_the_bold wrote:


 As opposed to race baiting groups who claim divine justification to target a specific ethnic or racial group as the source of all race ills?



What is your point? Race baiting was started by the same groups that created and spread white supremacy as a way to justify more racism and protect against anything that would hold racista ccountable for unjust behaviors. Doesn't matter who started it, you perpetuate it and make sure society doesn't move on.  So, the label and term race baiting was created as their defense mecahnism of projection.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_proj... Anyone who attempts to address racism is then slandered as a race baiter as a way for the white racist to excuse their own racism in an attempt see others as equally racist.  Calling you out on the Evil White Cabal rant is racist?  Amazing duplicity and hypocrisy at the same time, seeing one equally as evil to receive evil treatment while refusing to see the same as equally good, worhty to be treated fairly. Hmmm?  In other words, calling people names online with wordy posts while trying to justify Black racism and bigotry.  Why didn't you condemn Spike Lee and others who, in response to the Zimmerman verdict (and before it with Mr. Lee) who went after random White and Hispanic people for reprisals? 


I asked,"Can Christianity as a whole unite to right those historical wrongs and diffuse the anger and frustration fueling the cycle of racial hatred which is the foundation of satan's modus operanda of sowing discord among human brethren? Who are your/our brethren? 


Oct 17, 2013 -- 3:49PM, Grimace_the_bold wrote:

 For you the answer is already obvious, No.  White people, however that is defined by ethnic outsiders like you, are the "problem" because White people follow a monolithic form of thought instinctively and are all racists by nature.  It is only when the noble so-called African Americans, the American verison of the Suffering Servent, can civilize their lesser Satanic kin the evil White people.  Never mind how racist that actually sounds, never mind how hypocritical it is, or how this is basically the message you're peddling. 



You can not answer a question for me.  Well my answer seems to correspond to the history of Christianity as it is practiced in communities.  If the behavior of Christians is somehow supposed to be different from the behavior of human beings, I have yet to see it. I believe if all Christians were to miraculously choose to follow the SPirit of Truth and do as Yahshua did, racism would end the hearts and minds of billions of people in a minute and society would see its healing. Just like if all people simply stopped following the lies of religion and realized the opit of the masses and Capitalism were enslaving their minds, they would follow the way of Karl Marx and create a utopian commune in which all workers globally would be free and all would be right.  Or if those lazy people of the world simply abandoned government and signed non aggression pacts and chose to reduce all contracts to individuals, we would have no recessions and no crime.  Utopian ideals, meet ugly and hard real life. I believe in miracles, but I do not expect them.  Yet you expect everyone on Earth to solve all their problems by following your narrow vision of Christianity while ignoring the problem of the rest of humanity being humans.  Christians of the same ethnicity, same culture, and same history still find reasons to kill each other.  Just look at what Christians in Europe and Africa have done for the past five hundred years. The problem is there is not such thing a white people other than an inaccurate ideology meant to be a hegemony to keep the poor white subservant to the rich whites when in reality they are just as unequal among each other. Which only goes to show how little you understand about elite ideologies, since the same crap happens in other ethnic groups.  It also doesn't stop you from terming all other Euro-Americans as "White" even though you recognize the artificiality of this term and it's negative impact.  All the other nonsense you are attempting to imply I am thinking is of your own projection, not mine. There are noble people of every ethnic group that have made their life efforts to to bring civility to humanity. Unless it means recognizing Black racism and how offensive it might seem to Euro-Americans to read rants about a hidden cabal of diabolical White people (i.e. them) who rule over America and can control the minds of all Euro-Americans as part of a Hive Mind in the shadows, looking to oppress and kill Blacks.  Other minorities either don't exist, have little to complain about, or can have their struggles co-opted to support Separate But Equal in the law favoring Black criminality over other ethnic group sourced criminality.  Your problem really is that you assign nefarious collective action and thought to a very large group made up of individuals with divergant goals, and ask them to explain or think of reasons for why this is so.  It would be as offensive as asking Black men why they all abandon their children and drink themselves into early graves and join gangs, as if there is some race wide memo they are all following. Unlike yourself, I really could careless from where that source of Civilizing variable comes from as long as it exists to help humanity " do good unto others as we want good to be done unto ourself."  Unless your name is George Zimmerman, then you're a racist and deserve to be lynched by an angry Black mob.  Or if you're White, in which case you have to explain why you missed the Evil White Cabal meeting on Thursday.  That is the foundations of the message I am "Peddling", not your white this black that nonsense.  I'm not peddling any message other than you're a condescending individual who uses overly elaborate and wordy posts to insult people who disagree with you, and that your White Cabal argument is idiotic. 

 Read the Scriptures Matthew 12:48 He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"Matthew 12:50


For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."
Where did a Believer's so called race enter the equation as a determiantion of "Christian" brotherhood and nationalism under the Cross that Yahshua called Jesus Christ died for all sinners on? There is NO SKIN COLOR OR SO CALLED RACE CRITERIA for Brotherhood and Sisterhood with Messiah. Yahshua did not teach, preach or peddle racism, neither do I or any of His TRUE Followers.


Oct 17, 2013 -- 3:49PM, Grimace_the_bold wrote:


Why ask questions you think you already know the answer to?  It is obvious to me and appearently others who have tried to have a debate with you, that you are not interested in racial equality or actually finding solutions to the underlying problems of race in the our country.  All the Bible quoting aside, it doesn't make a difference what skin color an asshole or a bigot is, they are still assholes and bigots.  It doesn't matter what happened in the past, since today is the only time we have.  Indulging in violence for racial one upmanship is not only against the very notions of Christian principles, but it's also a great way to perpetuate the "Satanic Institutions" you complain about by letting otherwise level headed and non racist White people (and other ethnic minorities) that African Americans can justify racist violence against them (Whites and other non Black groups) on the grounds of "fighting racism" and "justice for the past and present", in other words it places a new racial paradigm of bigotry while not addressing the problem of racism. 





See your problem? You assume I see things as white and black when I don't.  Just refer to your crap rant about the Trayvon Martin Case. You were ranting about Zimmerman and White people when Zimmerman was Hispanic.  Nothing in your rants addressed negative perceptions or individual reasons not related to race as the motives for the shooting, nor did you really address the fact that good Black Christians were also coming up with ways to kill Zimmerman, and that a George Zimmerman (not the one on trial for Martin's death) had is address posted by Spike Lee for people to carry out reprisals in the name of collective revenge.  You clearly regarded it as Black and White, not negative images and individual actions.  You also resorted to the Cabal argument as well. Just because a doctor exposed and cavity and tries to fix it does not mean he caused the cavity. Understand. I am only trying to fix a social cavity and like a resistent patient you can leave with it and live with it damaging social conseqences.  By assuming everyone will like being accused of being part of a veiled conspiracy to oppress others based on skin tone and ethnic idenitity?  I post for the individuals who are tired of rotted social relationships and who want relief from the tiny cramped mental cages of white race black race. By re-affirming Black and White, talking about White Cabals hidden from public view and asking radom people (White or not) why they think such cabals exist while indirectly claiming they're part of the racist problem. 


You speak as if only these two groups exist when in reality, the HUEMAN race is all colored and diverse with love being able to be realized interethnically by those who leave the tiny cramped plantations of racism. I'm only using the terms you use, and I have yet to see you write about the crimes of other ethnic groups including Blacks, or talking about class issues without resorting to race as an explanation.  You see this issue from a deluded image of whiteness as if color is a person, so you are taking it as a white person defending white people under attack. I'm not viewing this as a race issue, I'm viewing this as an issue of one keyboard warrior looking to do nothing but still pat himself/herself on the back at the end of the day for supposedly doing something about inequalities in our society.  Do you even know where the white race and black ideologies came from?  I don't care where they came from.  You keep them alive, along with other race baiting keyboard warriors like you. I have seen lots of pale skinned people, but even Caucasins have brown freckles which is a sign they once had or have the genetics to have melanin or the ability to tan. Point is, I believe in one hueman race, you don't?  I believe in the Human race- Homo Sapian, the species we are all a part of.


I ask questions because I do not know if their are people who understand life as ahuman being, not a color.  You asked a rhetorical question and clearly did not like the answer.  Christianity is a religion, and like any other religion it has a set of ideals that most of humanity will not follow perfectly, even if they did magically ditch all their previous beliefs and somehow converted to Christianity. Your reply is not the answer I start the topic for because I want to see if there is someone who admits teh Bible does not teach white or black supremacy I didn't even talk about ethnic relations in the Bible, let alone racism and that we should all be helping and caring for one another to prevent the unjust occurance in the Trayvon Martin death. The questions are not meant to keep the same cycle of white this black that problems going. The answer i believe is is people following the teachings of Yahshua and He does not approve of His religion being altered into a belief system that promotes racial inequality by promoting white supremacy or black supremacy. Understand?  I understand that you ignore human beings as they are and wish they followed your narrow idea of Christinaity, that other faiths are bad things to be discouraged and that peace among humans must come from religious teachings of your idea of Christianity.  Of course you haven't specified with denomination of Christianity you're talking about, how the teachings you pick could effectively be imposed (since there is that pesky fact of thousands of other religions that are not part of the Abrahamic cosmology and ideologies that have nothing to do with Christianity), or how to end your evil White cabals and racial score board mentality without talking about race dictonomies.





So what about Atheists?  Where do they fall into your utopian world?  Or Communists?  Or worshippers of Odin?  Or the Bahi'i and the Sikhs?  Any of those paths have the potential for ridding our world of racism.

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 months ago  ::  Oct 21, 2013 - 2:29PM #9
Grimace_the_bold
Posts: 47

Oct 19, 2013 -- 1:28PM, Luvjust4U wrote:


Oct 17, 2013 -- 4:04PM, Grimace_the_bold wrote:


 Oh boy!  How ironic that the Prince of Peace wanted to conquer people and destroy entire civilizations and kill millions.  Dude, Jesus was no warrior and never advocated the atrocities committed by Christians in the Americas.  Those early Europeans who conquered the Americas didn't do so in the name of "Whiteness".  They did it in the names of the various countries that they came from or for Kings and Queens that financed them. White delusions?  This from the same person who sees White conspiracy everywhere?  Until they realized those settlers were not going anywhere and those settlers started taking their land by force.  Ever heard of King Philip's War?  The Christian faith basically turned Latin America into a Western Hemisphere experiment in Feudalism and was envoked to justify slavery, genocide, and the destruction of pre-Columbian culture. Like you? No, you're not.  Instead you're making skin the basis for identity and claiming "Christian values" while insulting others who disagree with you in wordy and overly complicated word games and no small amount of condescention in your arguments. Of course nobody here actually argues for "White Nationalism" or supports a diabolical cabal of White people who want to wipe out Blacks either.



Slow down and read. Yahshua, who Gentiles call Jesus Christ asked of the crowd who His mother, brothers and sisters are, and He answered for them " THOSE WHO DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN" Thus, if anyone claims to be a Christian, Followers of Jesus Christ, Worshipper of YHVH etc, they should be family regardless of their external flesh colors, but the children of satan worship their skin color and build a system that sow discord among the human family.  So Nation of Islam and Christian Identity are the children of Satan, right? Sadly, even thought there are no literal white skin and black skinned collectives, You finally admit there are not White Cabals! people still worship and teach the lies. Most human beings are COLORED  in Truth.  READ what I'm typing instead of assuming you know what I'm saying.




 





You have not addressed non Christians who treat others like equals, or how people outside of the Christian religion have beliefs that promote equality and that they don't need your religion to do so. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 months ago  ::  Oct 25, 2013 - 12:15AM #10
Luvjust4U
Posts: 811

Oct 21, 2013 -- 2:29PM, Grimace_the_bold wrote:


 Oh boy!  How ironic that the Prince of Peace wanted to conquer people and destroy entire civilizations and kill millions.  Dude, Jesus was no warrior and never advocated the atrocities committed by Christians in the Americas.  Those early Europeans who conquered the Americas didn't do so in the name of "Whiteness".  They did it in the names of the various countries that they came from or for Kings and Queens that financed them. White delusions?  This from the same person who sees White conspiracy everywhere?  Until they realized those settlers were not going anywhere and those settlers started taking their land by force.  Ever heard of King Philip's War?  The Christian faith basically turned Latin America into a Western Hemisphere experiment in Feudalism and was envoked to justify slavery, genocide, and the destruction of pre-Columbian culture. Like you? No, you're not.  Instead you're making skin the basis for identity and claiming "Christian values" while insulting others who disagree with you in wordy and overly complicated word games and no small amount of condescention in your arguments. Of course nobody here actually argues for "White Nationalism" or supports a diabolical cabal of White people who want to wipe out Blacks either.So Nation of Islam and Christian Identity are the children of Satan, right? You finally admit there are not White Cabals!


You have not addressed non Christians who treat others like equals, or how people outside of the Christian religion have beliefs that promote equality and that they don't need your religion to do so. 




As it relates to the topic, Grimace, Zimmerman claimed to be a Christian and those who aquitted him of murder and supported his action of stalking, ignoring police dispatch to back off, confronting the American teenager at night in the rain were mostly people who professed to be Christians. That was who the topic was addressing, not the humane people who claim to be atheists. I'm sure there are good and bad people among that collective, but this topic was not meant to address HUEMANS who do good to their fellow human family.


If you feel strongly about making that your own topic go ahead. It would be intersting to read all the good things non Christians have done for human civilizations and what they are doing now to help this mess up era of human history.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook