Page 2 of 21  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next
Switch to Forum Live View NH Bill Requires Doctors To Give Women False Information
3 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2012 - 11:15PM #11
Fodaoson

Mar 17, 2012 -- 8:26PM, REteach wrote:

www.acog.org/Resources_And_Publications/...

acog says there is no relationship between abortion and breast cancer. 

Abortion is a total female occurrence and 1 men in 100,000 men get Breast cancer

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 8:10AM #12
Fodaoson

And then Kansas has this:

[Among the provisions is one which would exempt doctors from malpractice suits if they withhold information — in order to prevent an abortion — that could have prevented a health problem for the mother or child. A wrongful death suit could be filed in the event of the death of the mother.]

www.alan.com/2012/03/01/kansas-abortion-...

For those who discredit and/or reject this website here is similar law in OK.

articles.cnn.com/2010-04-28/opinion/carr...

My local Newspaper, a very conservative Texas small city publication, had a half page editorial board opinion entitled “Some men are waging war on women in America”  It identified the men as older white  men in authority

www.theeagle.com/opinions/

With the errors of Naming Newt  as the  offender rather than Rush, it is very good expression of what is happening. 

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 12:44PM #13
Do_unto_others

America used to be such a nice country.

I weep for what the GOP is doing to the women of America.

Frankly, I'm shocked by the utter lack of response on this issue from the HUSBANDS and brothers and fathers and boyfriends of the women in ALL of these cases, not just the false connection between breast cancer and abortion, but also in those cases where the State is RAPING their wives and girlfriends, sisters, and daughters.

If I were heterosexual and had a wife who needed an abortion and the State wanted to rape her too, I'd be in the treatment room saying, 'You dare put that thing in my wife, and I'll have you arrested for rape!'

WHERE are those voices?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 12:53PM #14
Ken

Mar 18, 2012 -- 12:44PM, Do_unto_others wrote:

That must have been before people lived here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 1:01PM #15
Ebon

Mar 17, 2012 -- 8:26PM, REteach wrote:

www.acog.org/Resources_And_Publications/...

acog says there is no relationship between abortion and breast cancer. 

And The Lancet and the WHO and... Well, pretty much everyone who's done the research.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. ~ Proverbs 14:31

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 1:09PM #16
christzen

I weep for what the GOP is doing to the women of America.

Frankly, I'm shocked by the utter lack of response on this issue from the HUSBANDS and brothers and fathers and boyfriends of the women in ALL of these cases, not just the false connection between breast cancer and abortion, but also in those cases where the State is RAPING their wives and girlfriends, sisters, and daughters.

If I were heterosexual and had a wife who needed an abortion and the State wanted to rape her too, I'd be in the treatment room saying, 'You dare put that thing in my wife, and I'll have you arrested for rape!'

WHERE are those voices?

Without commenting on the correctness or not of the ultrasound,perhaps those men are intelligent enough to understand that inserting a wand into the vagina to perform a medical test is not rape.My wife's doctor inserted his hand into her during the delivery of our children to check her dilation,with me standing right there.Should I have at that point punched him out for fondling my wife?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 1:26PM #17
rabello

What all this tells me is merely that a lot of men (see -- I qualified it) have an obsession with the human birth canal, "sticking" all kinds of things into it to their satisfaction, kind of like a turkey that gets "dressed" with "stuffing".

Black Lives Matter
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 1:39PM #18
rabello

Don't be too sure about that!   It just used to be, before the Tea Party Republicans started P&Ming, that things like Jim Crow, waterboarding, and women's private parts weren't considered appropriate subjects for debate over cocktails and dinner.  Of course, it took a heavy dose of consciousness raising in the late 60s and early 70s to bring attention to the fact that a woman's private parts really do belong to her and only her.

Black Lives Matter
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 2:00PM #19
Fodaoson

Mar 18, 2012 -- 1:26PM, rabello wrote:

What all this tells me is merely that a lot of men (see -- I qualified it) have an obsession with the human birth canal, "sticking" all kinds of things into it to their satisfaction, kind of like a turkey that gets "dressed" with "stuffing".

Stuffing goes inside the bird, a steak or Roll, Dressing is served on the side  or over. Stuffing maybe served as dressing and dressing may be prepared as stuffing. All dressing is nor stuffing and all stuffing is not dressing

Rape is unwanted and or forced sexual activity.  The insertion of any device against the will of a woman is rape. Laws making it a required part of a medical exam or procedure removes the criminal liability from the practitioner  if the woman requests the exam or procedure.  It does not make it “NOT  rape”, just  removes the criminality.      

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 2:01PM #20
christzen

Mar 18, 2012 -- 1:39PM, rabello wrote:

Don't be too sure about that!   It just used to be, before the Tea Party Republicans started P&Ming, that things like Jim Crow, waterboarding, and women's private parts weren't considered appropriate subjects for debate over cocktails and dinner.  Of course, it took a heavy dose of consciousness raising in the late 60s and early 70s to bring attention to the fact that a woman's private parts really do belong to her and only her.

Are all pro-choice folks really convinced that pro-lifers are concerned about women's reproductive organs themselves and not the fetus contained within those parts?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 21  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook