Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
3 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2011 - 3:39PM #11
vra

According to NBC News, it started at a K-Mart in the Grand Rapids, Mi area, spread to the Detroit area, and then to California.  A week ago, my sister-in-law was with her special-needs child at a shopping center here in the Detroit area, and a lady, who she's never seen before, came up and gave her $100 for the child. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2011 - 12:27AM #12
mainecaptain

Dec 19, 2011 -- 3:39PM, vra wrote:

According to NBC News, it started at a K-Mart in the Grand Rapids, Mi area, spread to the Detroit area, and then to California.  A week ago, my sister-in-law was with her special-needs child at a shopping center here in the Detroit area, and a lady, who she's never seen before, came up and gave her $100 for the child. 

Sometimes people really give you hope, when you had lost it.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 22, 2011 - 1:04PM #13
BDboy

Dec 18, 2011 -- 9:18PM, Iwantamotto wrote:

I mean I want to be one.  :)

>>> Good idea!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2011 - 1:21PM #14
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook