Switch to Forum Live View Who has had an unwanted abortion????
3 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2011 - 6:29PM #1
MarleneEmmett5

In March of 1973 I underwent an unwanted Abortion.
I wasn't given a chance or even asked what my feelings were about the child I was carrying.
I was just told "you're having an abortion, no and's,if's or but's".
My father passed my child's death sentence and my mother went along with it.

Now the strange thing is this, I was the child of a adoption where my birth mom gave me
up when I was born as she was an unwed mother,my birth dad skipped out on her
when she was pregnant with me in 1954.

I couldn't understand how my parents could make me have an abortion when they themselves
adopted a child who was given up at birth.

Ever since I underwent that abortion in my book abortion is tatamount to murder.
Abortion is NOT a miscarriage.
Abortion is when a licensed doctor performs an operation to end a pregnancy.

Abortions can be done one of two ways.
Either they are done with the woman's consult  OR they are done without the consult of
a women,because she's not old enough to give consult.

*I was eighteen, but I was never consulted by my parents what I wanted to do or not do.*
My opinion didn't matter in my parent's books and neither did their only grandchild's life
matter to them one bit, it's like they didn't care.
They certainly didn't care what they were doing to my life or about my feelings.
They just thought "oh she'll get over this,she won't remember".

Mother/Father well you were horribly WRONG.
I've not forgotten what you've done to me.
I can't forget, I cry about your only grandson.
Yes, I said "only" I never had children!!

Your grandson Jason Alan Baylen's soul/Death rest solely upon Daddy's shoulders.

Please just don't read this but please leave your own stories.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2011 - 1:11PM #2
Dorothea23

I am so sorry for what you had to go through. When I was about 21 I was coerced into an abortion by my abusive boyfriend at the time. It was one of the most traumatic things I've gone through. I did get help, though, which was something I'm so thankful for. I went to counseling and finally felt more at peace after about a year. But there is no official "time" for healing. It can take as long as it needs to and never let anyone make you think you have to get over it. It is the grieving process. I hope you are able to find a little peace knowing you are not alone in this. Much love.   

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook