Switch to Forum Live View David Bartholomew...Angle; Limbaugh; O'Reilly; Beck, ect; Are They "RACISTS" Or Just Dog Lovers?
4 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2010 - 11:54AM #1
voice-crying

This type of speech has become second nature; no one is shocked; no one cares.  The offenders first response is always: "I'm not a racist," and you know everyone backs them up...'noooooo I know them he/she is not a racist.'  The message that I'm receiving LOUD and clear is...that it is ok to degrade blacks, hispanics, asians and indians.   

www.bvblackspin.com/2010/10/20/va-gop-ch...

www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/oct/20/sta...

www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/18/sharro...

newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/to...

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3674113...#

www.thegrio.com/opinion/its-been-just-ov...

What happens when [speech] no longer pulls the rope their way?  Sharon Angle suggested using [their] 2nd amendment rights? 

I suggest that everyone use their [right to vote].

"Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."Proverbs 18:21
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2010 - 12:00PM #2
voice-crying

Sharon:

videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/sha...

"Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."Proverbs 18:21
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2011 - 9:05PM #3
voice-crying

I'd almost forgotten why I started this thread way back when.

Ah...yea, VA GOP Chair [Dave Bartholomew] compared black people to dogs on welfare.  That's right...now I remember.

A few days ago I watched the old movie: "Gentleman's Agreement" with Gregory Peck and John Garfield.  And it reminded me that there really was a time when people didn't come right out and say that they were bigots they just wouldn't hire you or serve you or acknowledge you as a human being.  Everything was in the closet.  Now!  There are no...Gentlemen no one hides behind no vacancy signs that were stuck in your face as you walked through the door or the hiring banner is removed as you stroll in.  It's amazing that Jews and Blacks have still managed to strive and prosper sometime under inhumane conditions.     

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook