Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
4 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2010 - 5:12PM #21
Guessses

Sep 9, 2010 -- 5:07PM, Erey wrote:

Sex is always a bit dangerous.  You get pregnant, disease, broken hearted.  We still crave it for some reason.

Not anymore. I've found the proper combination of Depression and Old Age cures that desire pretty quick LOL . My last "vice", food- seeing as they want me to quit booze and I can't afford it anyway.

Peace,

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
"Lord, please, protect me from Your followers!"
"WWBD? Buddha- Does it matter? If you are enlightened it does not. If you are not enlightened it still doesn't matter."
"If you go looking to place blame, eventually you'll wind up blaming the Gods"
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2010 - 5:16PM #22
Christianlib

When I was young, our battle cry was, "Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll."

Then along came HIV, and the sex was too dangerous.  And we found out drugs were really more dangerous than we thought.  And, frankly, without the first two, the Rock 'n Roll doesn't sound so good.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2010 - 5:24PM #23
Erey

Sep 9, 2010 -- 5:12PM, Guessses wrote:

Sep 9, 2010 -- 5:07PM, Erey wrote:

Sex is always a bit dangerous.  You get pregnant, disease, broken hearted.  We still crave it for some reason.

Not anymore. I've found the proper combination of Depression and Old Age cures that desire pretty quick LOL . My last "vice", food- seeing as they want me to quit booze and I can't afford it anyway.

Peace,

I am sorry you are depressed.  Life is short as they say. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2010 - 5:28PM #24
Guessses

Sep 9, 2010 -- 5:24PM, Erey wrote:

I am sorry you are depressed.  Life is short as they say. 

Thanks! As some like to say "This too, will pass" (maybe LOL)

Peace,

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
"WWBD? Buddha- Does it matter? If you are enlightened it does not. If you are not enlightened it still doesn't matter."
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 12:16PM #25
teilhard

Important Distinction -- " ... unknowingly ... " vs. " ... deliberately ... " ...

Sep 9, 2010 -- 1:43PM, Erey wrote:

I think you can be HIV positive and still have sex.  People do.  I have never heard of someone getting prosecuted for unknowlingly passing on STD. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 12:51PM #26
appy20

If you have unprotected sex in this day and age, you are risking your life as well as the life of your future partners.  Not knowing how to protect yourself from safe sex is not an excuse.  Not liking protection is not an excuse either.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 12:55PM #27
teilhard

In-intended Pregnancies, out-of-Wedlock Births, and the Tragedy of Abortions -- all add-up negatively also ...

Sep 10, 2010 -- 12:51PM, appy20 wrote:

If you have unprotected sex in this day and age, you are risking your life as well as the life of your future partners.  Not knowing how to protect yourself from safe sex is not an excuse.  Not liking protection is not an excuse either.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 1:02PM #28
Guessses

True. There is an extreme lack of current information being broad casted. For example, I got it from heterosexual sex. You can have it and not know about it for years. There are no visible symptoms, etc.

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 1:12PM #29
appy20

Sep 10, 2010 -- 1:02PM, Guessses wrote:

True. There is an extreme lack of current information being broad casted. For example, I got it from heterosexual sex. You can have it and not know about it for years. There are no visible symptoms, etc.

I had health class. I had sex education in school. I read.  I watch tv.  THAT INFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE. I do think it needs to stay out there.

Back when I was in school, kinky sex was never discussed so it was always plain old vanilla sex that we were taught that required protection.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 1:17PM #30
Guessses

Sep 10, 2010 -- 1:12PM, appy20 wrote:

Sep 10, 2010 -- 1:02PM, Guessses wrote:

I had health class. I had sex education in school. I read.  I watch tv.  THAT INFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE. I do think it needs to stay out there.

Back when I was in school, kinky sex was never discussed so it was always plain old vanilla sex that we were taught that required protection.

I learned a lot I didn't know after I got infected.

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook