5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 9:13PM #1
Bei1052

On this anniversary of Roe v. Wade, why not test your Roe v. Wade IQ?

Be honest and don't cheat. I got 12 out of 13 right. You'll never guess which one I missed.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2010 - 1:29AM #2
Mmichael

I got 11 out of 13 correct. I missed the one about "where the Supreme Court found the right to privacy" and the one about "how many abortions since 1973".

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2010 - 4:00AM #3
Bei1052

Jan 23, 2010 -- 1:29AM, Mmichael wrote:

I got 11 out of 13 correct. I missed the one about "where the Supreme Court found the right to privacy" and the one about "how many abortions since 1973".

I missed the one about who's able to perform abortions <_<

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2010 - 9:30AM #4
Marysara722

Clicked onto the link but that's as far as I'll go.

For the simple fact that I don't know "who" has put this out there.
Is it from the PCM side? ---Is it from the "PLM" side?

Or is it from a "non-bias" source?

There's nothing in the "about" section to indicate as to "who" they are.

So much for the "big" test.

Undecided

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2010 - 10:37AM #5
newsjunkie

If you read the questions it doesn't take long to see the slant. Sponsors are Concerned Women for America, Alliance Defense Fund and Focus on the Family. I got 11 out of 13 correct. The 2 I missed were bcs I went against my better judgement that told me to pick the answers that would be most unexpected, or that would make RvW look bad.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2010 - 10:45AM #6
Tmarie64

Just look who posted the link here... THAT should tell you all you need to know about how slanted the wingnuts who are AFRAID to post any information about themselves are.

James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2010 - 2:30PM #7
Bei1052

Jan 23, 2010 -- 9:30AM, Marysara722 wrote:

Clicked onto the link but that's as far as I'll go.

For the simple fact that I don't know "who" has put this out there.
Is it from the PCM side? ---Is it from the "PLM" side?

Or is it from a "non-bias" source?

There's nothing in the "about" section to indicate as to "who" they are.

So much for the "big" test.

Novel idea here-- Very radical, if I do say so myself. Try, you know, taking the test, then judge.

Jan 23, 2010 -- 10:45AM, Tmarie64 wrote:

Just look who posted the link here... THAT should tell you all you need to know about how slanted the wingnuts who are AFRAID to post any information about themselves are.

*facepalm*

If irony had a queen, it'd be you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2010 - 12:50AM #8
Justme333

Took the test - did not miss any, probably due to all the info regularly posted here.  Was hesitant for a minute when I got to the results page and saw the demographics stuff, but since there was no identifying information asked for, I did not have a problem with it.

Justme

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  Will Rogers

"Give to those who ask, and don't turn away from those who want to borrow."  Matthew 5:42

"Charity is no substitute for justice withheld."         St. Augustine

"Your love for God is only as great as the love you have for the person you love least."  Dorothy Day

"If you want peace, work for justice." Pope Paul VI
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2010 - 7:48AM #9
DGMelby

[/lurk]

I took the test, and only got the question about the supreme court justice wrong.

But the only reason why I did that well was because when I got to the demographics part of the test, I had a gut feeling that this was from a "pro-life" source, and went back to change some of my answers appropriately.

And yes, when you finally get all the way through the end, find out that they used biased resources, and this quiz was brought to you by:

Alliance Defense Fund
Concerned Women for America
Family Research Council
Focus on the Family

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook