Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
7 years ago  ::  Mar 22, 2011 - 11:43PM #21
Bro.shane

When Julius Caesar was asked how he preferred to die, he answered "Quickly." The worst possible way to die is a slow painfully agonizing death, such as terminal cancer. There are many other slow and painful ways of dying, and millions of people suffer agonizingly to the bitter end, not only until they die a "natural" death, but in thousands of cases the agony is deliberately prolonged unnaturally by their doctors and their families by means of "life supporting mechanisms," by means of drugs, or other artificial means.

What is good for the White Race is the highest virtue; what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2011 - 12:54AM #22
Namchuck

As the humorous saying goes here in New Zealand on the subject of euthanasia, 'we should look after our own kiddies first'.

On a more serious note, as your life is the only thing in the end that is yours, it is entirely up to you as to what you do with it, although I am inclined to go along with Agnostic's view about euthanasia and politicians.

Accidentally overhearing a political broadcast from parliament was one of the deciding factors in convincing me that there cannot be an omnibenevolent God. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2012 - 9:17AM #23
Kabirian_wanderer

In America it is legal to involutarily end the life of murders, but illegal to voluntarily end the life of people with terminal illness who are suffering. Does this make any kind of sense?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2012 - 3:22PM #24
Namchuck

Feb 18, 2012 -- 9:17AM, Kabirian_wanderer wrote:

In America it is legal to involutarily end the life of murders, but illegal to voluntarily end the life of people with terminal illness who are suffering. Does this make any kind of sense?

It has never made any kind of sense to me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook