Switch to Forum Live View kill one human being and be hunted forever
6 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2008 - 5:42PM #1
noblefuse
kill one human being and be hunted forever-the case will never go cold-  start war with whatever justification you find and it is acceptable to kill in the millions-

i believe a time has come in this age of enlightenment where man must be accountable- it begins with every human being with not only their actions- but there words-

your mind is truly your playground- many sins may be broken and the spectrum of free will may be investigated. however- the destructive behavior which results in the state of man before many calls to battle or even strife between people in their neighborhoods begins with your WORDS.

action comes from words-let us analyze the political debate- who is the better song bird who may eloquently state their case for us to follow-

words are the most powerful form of instrument to create action- every human being has this weapon- a time has come  whereby we must all understand that what is muttered from our mouths may be extremely destructive-
thus;

stop negative gossiping- if you have nothing nice to say- shut up
stop ridiculing others- how many columbine shootings do we need to understand no human being wants to be laughed at or insulted-

a positive state of life is one in which we all understand is our free will to embrace- day in and day out we must WORK towards it- no creature on this planet has it easy- even the beautiful song bird with no door to its nest and storage of food it keeps- yet - each morning a nice song to sing to greet a new day and thanks for life itself will fly into the world with confidence all is well-

and we as humans endowed by the greatest entity of the universe- our time here is of faith- the greatest test to give a spirit of man- I love it- yes- it is hard at times- yet- that is the point-= we are children to it-

when i play peek a boo with a small child- they may hide in the open-so cute- yet they do not understand- time and wisdom make us see further as we grow older- there is no question in my mind- even as an adult with every day spent accumulating knowledge in this world- I am but a child to something far greater and advanced in this universe- i feel it- i have faith - i love god
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2008 - 5:42PM #2
noblefuse
kill one human being and be hunted forever-the case will never go cold-  start war with whatever justification you find and it is acceptable to kill in the millions-

i believe a time has come in this age of enlightenment where man must be accountable- it begins with every human being with not only their actions- but there words-

your mind is truly your playground- many sins may be broken and the spectrum of free will may be investigated. however- the destructive behavior which results in the state of man before many calls to battle or even strife between people in their neighborhoods begins with your WORDS.

action comes from words-let us analyze the political debate- who is the better song bird who may eloquently state their case for us to follow-

words are the most powerful form of instrument to create action- every human being has this weapon- a time has come  whereby we must all understand that what is muttered from our mouths may be extremely destructive-
thus;

stop negative gossiping- if you have nothing nice to say- shut up
stop ridiculing others- how many columbine shootings do we need to understand no human being wants to be laughed at or insulted-

a positive state of life is one in which we all understand is our free will to embrace- day in and day out we must WORK towards it- no creature on this planet has it easy- even the beautiful song bird with no door to its nest and storage of food it keeps- yet - each morning a nice song to sing to greet a new day and thanks for life itself will fly into the world with confidence all is well-

and we as humans endowed by the greatest entity of the universe- our time here is of faith- the greatest test to give a spirit of man- I love it- yes- it is hard at times- yet- that is the point-= we are children to it-

when i play peek a boo with a small child- they may hide in the open-so cute- yet they do not understand- time and wisdom make us see further as we grow older- there is no question in my mind- even as an adult with every day spent accumulating knowledge in this world- I am but a child to something far greater and advanced in this universe- i feel it- i have faith - i love god
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 10:29AM #3
leon
I agree with your point and I love Lord too.
But it's really not worth to kill one person and be hounded forever.
Would you like to save a little dying boy? He really needs your prayer and love. Go to Yahoo.com for more detail information.
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/leonchen.china
God bless!
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook