Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View More Sodomy & Homosexuality = Less Abortion
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 12:30AM #1
itsacrucifiction
How come all of these people who don't like abortion aren't teaching sodomy and homosexuality? It seems to me that if you want to cut down abortion, one way this could be accomplished is to recommend sodomy and homosexuality. If sodomy is practiced correctly, there is no chance of pregnancy, which means there will be fewer abortions. Homosexuality can't lead to pregnancy at all, so that should greatly reduce abortion rates. So for those of you who don't like abortion, why don't you recommend sodomy and homosexuality to lower the rates of abortion? As a homosexual who practices all forms of sodomy as often as I possibly can, I assure you, I have never, not even once, risked pregnancy in the last 22 years. So why not recommend sodomy and homosexuality to lower abortion rates? Hell, masturbation might be a good idea too. No one has ever gotten pregnant from that, except for maybe Mary.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 1:24AM #2
doxieman122
Unfortunately for me, sodomy in all its forms (even heterosexual, let alone homosexual) is a complete turn-off for me.  Except for cunnilingus, which is mentally receiving pleasure but physically giving it, of course.

For such a liberal guy, I'm awfully square personally (sigh).
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 1:34AM #3
itsacrucifiction
[QUOTE=doxieman122;3919]Unfortunately for me, sodomy in all its forms (even heterosexual),is a complete turn-off for me.[/QUOTE]

No offense, but that's just weird! I have never heard of a man who didn't like it. Live and learn. To each their own.

[QUOTE=doxieman122;3919]
let alone homosexual) is a complete turn-off for me. [/QUOTE]

Some are left handed and some are right handed. Some are even ambidextrous!

[QUOTE=doxieman122;3919]
Except for cunnilingus, which is mentally receiving pleasure but physically giving it, of course.[/QUOTE]

Some woman is happy somewhere.

[QUOTE=doxieman122;3919]
For such a liberal guy, I'm awfully square personally (sigh).[/QUOTE]

Naaa, you just have your own tastes and preferences.

Ok, so sodomy and homosexuality won't work to reduce abortion rates for you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 7:27PM #4
doxieman122
[QUOTE=itsacrucifiction;3931]No offense, but that's just weird! I have never heard of a man who didn't like it. Live and learn. To each their own.[/QUOTE]

Believe me, I know well I have the status as being the first man in human history not to enjoy fellatio.

And it's not something I'm proud of :p
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 8:36PM #5
truthseeker101
I think that all manner of sexual expression is good, with the exception of violent things such as rape or incest. If you don't want to create children then I suggest you use whatever means neccessary to prevent a pregnancy. If that includes abstinence, sodomy, oral sex, fisting or whatever floats your boat, I say have at it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 8:43PM #6
doxieman122
[QUOTE=truthseeker101;7185]If that includes abstinence, sodomy, oral sex, fisting or whatever floats your boat, I say have at it.[/QUOTE]

Much as you don't believe me, TS.

Fisting? :(
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 11:53PM #7
truthseeker101
[QUOTE=doxieman122;7202]Much as you don't believe me, TS.

Fisting? :([/QUOTE]

You have led a shelterd life :) Use your imagination. I did say there were all kinds of things that people do. Maybe itsa can help me describe this one, if he's familiar. I will say that It involves someone putting their fist into areas that I don't think nature ever intended it to go. Perfectly O.K. by me, even though I can't fathom what that would do for someone. I haven't tried it and have no inention to either, but if it was that or create a life just to turn around and abort it then break out the KY and I'll need massive amounts of alcohol.:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2007 - 12:24AM #8
itsacrucifiction
[QUOTE=truthseeker101;7559]
Maybe itsa can help me describe this one, if he's familiar.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I am not sure how to take that.

[QUOTE=truthseeker101;7559]
I will say that It involves someone putting their fist into areas that I don't think nature ever intended it to go.[/QUOTE]

I don't and would never go there personally, but I know exactly what it is. My understanding is if practiced regularly it can lead to some problems later in life that most would rather not have.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2007 - 10:45PM #9
Marcyy
So you would replace something evil with something disgusting and preverted???????????
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2011 - 5:12AM #10
Atheist2

Evil? Disgusting and perverted?

It's a human's freedom of choice to have an abortion or to practice sodomy. Just because some book says you cant do it, doesn't mean we have to follow it.

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Aug 17, 2011 - 02:26AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook