7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 12:43PM #1
SkyWalker53
This new format is not user friendly or even interesting to read. Ugh!

Oh, and what happened to all of the other threads?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 7:03PM #2
solfeggio
You're absolutely RIGHT, Sky!  This new site sucks.  It's badly-designed and not user friendly at all.  Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone?  And yes, whatever happened to the various threads?  Where are all the debates?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 7:36PM #3
becca97
The old board is here http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/discussion_list.asp?boardID=7453

The new debate board s underneath this one here New debate board

[COLOR=black]Give it some time explore, by the time you've done that the bugs such as they are will be ironed out. [/COLOR]

Oh and the old board will be closed for good on 22nd October 2007 (next week)

beccaxx
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2007 - 7:02PM #4
comradesoul
I like it. Especially the personal journal which in time I plan to make good use of. I can't believe you guys are pinning away for that old message board. That thing was only hanging together by a few strands of duct tape. Remember how it used to eat posts sometimes and you could not edit a post or post more than a few paragraphs? May it RIP in it's cyber grave.

I was hoping for a more elaborate program myself. You know where we could embolden, change font character, color and size etc. but this will do nicely.

edit Just found another bug. My winking icon never made it to the post after the c'mon on ladies so I guess I'll make my own for now.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook