Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2015 - 3:58PM #1
Ravenmew

One day, four gentlemen stopped at a bridge where the Devil was in the midst of it. The first crossed the bridge only to be blocked by the Devil saying, "Ha Ha! Your soul is mine!". The man replied, "Hey! I'm Jewish! All souls belong to God! Take the Christian." And the Devil stepped out of his way.

The Christian crossed the bridge when the Devil stood in the way saying, "Ha Ha! Your soul is mine! The Christian then said, "I am saved by the grace of Jesus Christ. Take the Muslim."  And the Devil stepped out of the way.

The Muslim crossed the bridge when the Devil stood in the way saying, "Ha Ha! Your soul is mine!". The Muslim then said, "I have submitted to the will of Allah, so your temptations won't work. Take the Unitarian." And the Devil stepped out of the way.

Then finally the Unitarian crossed the bridge when the Devil stood in the way saying, "Ha Ha! Your soul is mine!". The Unitarian then said, "You are gonna have to get through me first!". Then the Devil stepped out of the way. When he reached the other side, the other three gentlemen asked, "How did you manage to resist the Devil without God?" The Unitarian said, "A whole man is one who walks with God and wrestles with the Devil."

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook