Switch to Forum Live View Jamie Lee Curtis on NCIS!
2 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2012 - 11:21PM #1
rideronthastorm

YOW! yep shes been a  visiting actress on playing the agent who is over special forces US part of it? Im so dense when it comes to NCIS and CSY and all that.But anyways may I just say WOW!OMG!Shes 53 sexy woman playing the love interest of Mark harmon whos Agent Gibbs. I dont watch this show alot but my Mom does and it comes on right before BlueBloods which is Donnie Wahlbergs show so from time to time I watch it  but drift in and out not real interested in it.

I noticed her as a guest on the show a couple of times and it took my breath away but didnt pay alot of attention becuase figured she wouldnt be back but then I saw her hinting at maybe her and Gibbs being on a date last month sometime and my ears perked up.Then last friday with her and Gibbs making it a love scene on there and her and her slinky sexy outfits woowoo Jamie Lee Curtis, thought wow maybe she will be back. I have to admit I love the fact that Jamie Lee is playing sexy role opposite Gibbs at age 53,its nice seeing an older sexy lady playing a romantic HOWEVER BUT, its not the reason I tripped out and started watching it.

WOW Jamie Lee, see thread I put up as tribute to Jamie Lee scream queem of Halloween and read why its my favorite horror movie of all time. WOW. Halloween is THE ONLY scary movie well Halloween 1 and 2   and H20 the ones with Jamie in it that Ive watched a million times over and over and still it scares the crap out of me, if I want  GOOD SCARE ON HALLOWEEN JUST WATCH Halloween no matter how many times I watch it still scares the crap out of me love it. I love the theme music and Jamie Lee plays a big part of that she is so interesting fascinating i love wathching her in action and now if she comes to NCIS you bet your bottom botty Ill be watching WOOHOO!Ill write more tomarrow still recovering from my operation dont feel well Ill finish this later TOBECONTINUED

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2012 - 12:58PM #2
rideronthastorm

Sorry i was out of it last night when i wrote. Anyways Jamie Lee has done alot of other movies too Freaky Friday here of late,I watched part of it on tv and want to rent the movie this year and also Prom Night and lots of others. She also does the commercials for Activia, and shes also written a book once and I think she directed it at teens which was really good healthy girl power type reading showing her true body her flabby body that doesnt show on the screen showing teen girls that what you see on the screen is fantasy not real and what it looks like after shes madeup for the screen. its like a message against eating disorders ont try and be like the girls you see in the movies or in fashion magazines because what you see isnt real its all fantasy.Its funny when you see ehr in the activia commercials shes just so so down to earth. I watched the tv show the making of Halloween which she was in too this year and again she was so so down to earth telling all about the tricks they used in Halloween for stunts and how it came together. So its interesting its like shes 2 different people, outside of acting shes very earthy down to earth very friendly and open. But on the screen even in NCIS she becomes very very interetsing, shell make NCIS interesting love the charecter plot shes like someone they dont know if shes good or bad and seems to ahve too much info on the cases theyre working on shes VERY interesting. But I guess thats what they call GOOD acting shes good at what she does ,love watching her, shes very fascinating when she does her job..............WOOHOO Jamie Lees on NCIS. Im not the only one saying I read that NCIS fan base and peope watching it actually went up with last weeks episode and sense Jamie Lees been on it WOOHOO! her fans will deifnitly follow her to NCIS including me!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2012 - 12:21PM #3
Merope

I've only seen her once on the show - not this week but the week before.  I thought she was great!  I love her as Gibbs' love interest.  The two characters make a good match.  Plus the staff comments were hilarious ("the bounce") LOL.

Hope we see more of her on the show and more of ongoing developments between her and Gibbs.

I really like her as an actress.  Hate those Activia ads, though.  But if it brings her $$$, more power to her.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2012 - 8:37PM #4
rideronthastorm

I like the activia commercials because it always looks like shes jst hanging out with the girls being one of the girls, one of them she did was sort of funny someone was talking abot not feeling regular and she just popped out of no where and said" its me Jamie Lee" shes funny.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook