Switch to Forum Live View Sort of OT--What Is Wrong with Fox?
3 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2011 - 4:38PM #1
Wanderingal

Everyone here knwows I don;t watch Fox "news" but I do occasionally watch Fox Sports when they are showing a good football game like the one today between the Vikings and the Broncos today.

But what the h*ll happened?

In a very hard-fought beautifully played second half--with a TIE score and one minute left to play in regulation time--Fox switched to the PRE-GAME show of the AZ Cardinals game with not one word of explanation or apology.

What the heck is wrong with this network?

Do they not care what their viewers think about them?

We know they hardly ever get the news right--but can't they even get SPORTS right?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2011 - 4:58PM #2
Fodaoson

Remember the Heidi football game?  I remember it because we were in Montana and the temperature  outside was a negative number.  My wife wanted to watch the Heidi show.   When they switched(NBC) the Jets were winning .  “Broadway” Joe Namath was quarter back .  Oakland scored two touchdowns in the last minute to winen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Game#Footbal...

I watch Fox southwest sports  because they carry Big XII sports.

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2011 - 5:06PM #3
Stardove

This thread was moved from UN News and Politics. Star

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2011 - 5:26PM #4
Wanderingal

Dec 4, 2011 -- 4:58PM, Fodaoson wrote:

Remember the Heidi football game?  I remember it because we were in Montana and the temperature  outside was a negative number.  My wife wanted to watch the Heidi show.   When they switched(NBC) the Jets were winning .  “Broadway” Joe Namath was quarter back .  Oakland scored two touchdowns in the last minute to winen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Game#Footbal...

I watch Fox southwest sports  because they carry Big XII sports.

Foda--hi--yes I do remember the Heidi Game--that was one of the first things I shouted at the tv when they switched to the pre-game stuff without warning or explantion.

I also used some of my rich supply of epithets in six languages.

I watch Fox xposrts when they're showing a game involving one of my fave teams--like the Vikings. I abhor the Cardinals and they've been so awful this year too--so to suddenky see their pre-game show instead of the last minute of a really good tie game was doubly disturbing.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook