Switch to Forum Live View WARNING !!! -- NAUGHTY Bible Joke
4 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2010 - 6:11PM #1
teilhard

Q: How do you "Raise your 'Ebenezer'" ... ???

A: Apply some "Balm of Gilead," and RUB briskly ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2011 - 12:59PM #2
teilhard

********************  !!!  Warning  !!!  Naughty Joke !!!  ******************

A Guy walked into a Bar carrying a large heavy square Briefcase ... set it on the Floor, sat down at the Bar, looking sad and worn, ordered a Brewski ...

The Beer-Tender quickly went into counseling-mode and asked, "What's up ... ???"

The Customer began to tell his Tale of Woe ... "I was on Vacation in Florida, walking on the Beach at Low Tide, and found an Ancient Ornate Bottle washed-up on Shore ... "

The Beer-Tender interrupted ... "Wait a minute ... You're not going to tell me ... "

"Yes," the Guy continued. "I began to rub it clean, to see if there was an Inscription or something ... and ... a BIG Powerful Genie appeared ... and said He would grant me ONE Wish -- just ONE ... "

The Guy looked even more distraught and began to weep ...

The Beer-Tender insisted, "So what did you ask for ... ??? What did you get ... ???"

The Guy lifted up the Briefcase onto the Bar, opened it, took out a very small Piano and Bench, and gently lifted out a One-Foot-Tall MAN, who immediately sat at the Piano, and played VERY nicely ... !!!

"THAT ... IS ... AMAZING ... !!!," exclaimed the Beer-Tender. "Why are you SAD ... ???"

The Guy burst into sobs, "The Genie thought I had asked for a Twelve-Inch PIANIST ... !!!"

************************** !!! ktttsssccchhh !!! *************************

**************************** (cymbal crash) ***************************

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2011 - 11:46AM #3
teilhard

What does The English Teacher wear under her Skirt ... ???

A "diphthong" ...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook