4 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2010 - 6:38PM #1
Marvin

Underworld 4 is coming out next year.  I only want to see one thing.  I want a REAL hybrid. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2010 - 2:45PM #2
MarleneEmmett5

Marvin:
Any chance you're a TRUEBLOOD WATCHER???
now you say you want a "true Hybrid"
Are you talking a true hybrid wolf~ half wolf half dog???

You know that TrueBLOOD"S using REAL LIVE WOLVES? ON THE SHOW~ NO CGI Crap.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2010 - 3:24PM #3
Marvin

I don't get hbo.  What I want is someone who doesn't look like a smurf.  In the movie he was supposed to be half lycan and half vampire.  Instead he came out looking like an oxygen deprived, anorexic hulk.  He had so much potential, and did win a fight at the end of the sequel.  He'd lost so many fights before, that it didn't matter.  In the sequel he was a dogface, markus was just a manbat, and inspite of all the hype, he was not the hero, but a sidekick.  I'm just a different breed.  I'm not impressed by women in black leather, so Kate Beckingsale didn't buy me off.  If they're making a 4th one, they need to do what they should have done from the very beginning.    

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 17, 2010 - 7:24PM #4
Weepingangelofthetrees

Aug 15, 2010 -- 6:38PM, Marvin wrote:

Underworld 4 is coming out next year.  I only want to see one thing.  I want a REAL hybrid. 

Love the Underworld franchise. And I agree, I'd like to see a better special effect to make a more believable Hybrid than was afforded in 3.

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
Stephen Colbert
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2010 - 11:47AM #5
Marvin

Latest rumor is that Kate Beckingsale will only have a small role, to pass on the torch to a daughter.  Maybe this daughter will be an actual hybrid.  If so, then that means a hybrid will get to be the main star.   It comes out in jan 2012, but as long as I get a hybrid, i will be happy. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2010 - 12:25PM #6
Marvin

This will be my official Underworld forum until number 4.  If you don't want potential spoilers, don't read this.  Anyway, the story is supposed to be about vampire lady and hybrid daughter teaming up to fight an evil coporation engineering super lycans.  Sounds like resident evil, except that means they might give us a real hybrid.  Atleast it will be a creature that can fight, being mom's daughter. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2011 - 12:48PM #7
MarleneEmmett5

Dec 3, 2010 -- 12:25PM, Marvin wrote:

This will be my official Underworld forum until number 4.  If you don't want potential spoilers, don't read this.  Anyway, the story is supposed to be about vampire lady and hybrid daughter teaming up to fight an evil coporation engineering super lycans.  Sounds like resident evil, except that means they might give us a real hybrid.  Atleast it will be a creature that can fight, being mom's daughter. 

Haven't heard anything about a sequel~ but would be interested in seeing it.
love the Underworld films~ I'm a MAJOR TrueBlood FAN.
Can't wait till JUNE 12,2011 when Season 4 debuts!!!!

Love seeing Vampire/werewolf fights!!! Love Michael Sheen as Lucien, and seeing the
actor who plays Victor.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2011 - 3:59PM #8
Marvin

I have a google site sites.google.com/site/underworldredeemed.  I am writing and posting anything relating to this new trilogy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2011 - 3:15PM #9
MarleneEmmett5

Marvin:
Are you  a fan of HBO's TrueBlood?? What did you think of their werewolves and the fact
that they used real wolves in the show???

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook