Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Switch to Forum Live View Has Facebook changed your life?
3 years ago  ::  Jan 29, 2011 - 1:07PM #61
tbmmoe

Facebook has allowed me to reconnect, and catch up with people from my past, whom I probably never would have heard from again. It has also allowed me to publicize events, and celebrate with people. In answer to the question, FB has improved my life. My wife, on the other hand, does find it stressful, because she feels obliged to respond directly to everyone. I pick and choose what to share, and what to ignore. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 12:33PM #62
angelprevos

Facebook has impacted me negatively, My ex was a member, but I wasn't  then I had a friend tell me I needed to join, once i did I became aware my ex had been having affairs for quite some time,  as soon as she discovered I knew, she tried to kill me and my kids, she has severe emotional problems. We then went through a painfull divorce,  and she still hasn't changed and continues to abuse the kids when they are with her. our legal system needs a major overhaul

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2011 - 6:12PM #63
speedwalker
Yes, face book has certainly changed my life. Having the love of my life was the best thing that ever happened to me...and then came facebook. We have broke up. This is simply heart-breaking!
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 10:01AM #64
Bigamber
FB has been an awesome forum of being able to find Friends and to share life's up's and down's with all of my family and friends and new aquaintances. Learning that others around the world hgave the same but different issues that they deal with and are willing to share their truths.
IT has opened my eye even more so as to how small our World is in the scheme of things that are far greater then ourselves.
Thank you for all your feedback on this issue......Peace out. So yes FB has for the better changed my LIFE.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2011 - 9:32PM #65
Mommasgirl
I love facebook. It has helped me connect with a lot of my friends that I had been out of touch with for years. However, it was also part of the destruction of my marriage.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2011 - 12:25AM #66
Uneva

FB has helped me keep up on happenings with friends and family that I would otherwise know nothing about.  Some is favorable, some not.  But I don't let the negative pull me down.  Everyone has their life to live, and the agency to live it however they please.  I befriend some of those worth befriending (don't have time to catch them all), ignore the rest, and use caution in the info I put out.  I enjoy the good in life, and do what I can to help make it better. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook