Switch to Forum Live View Soul Meets Soccer in the World Cup
4 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2010 - 1:34AM #1
Soulwhisperer

Hi,

Welcome all sports fans. I'm writing a blog for the World Cup this year, called

"Soul Meets Soccer in the World Cup".  I use a spiritual gift to analyze, teams, games, mental climate, hidden factors etc... I've been told it's fairly entertaining and educative, if not accurate.

I've posted my finals predictions (July 2 there in S. Africa, it's a S. Africa media group) and since then all of my game predictions have come true (4 for 4). I know who will win the World cup, if you look for the post with Predictions in the title from a few days ago, you'll find it.

You'll also find an intersting post there on "The Nature of Predictions"  If you're spiritually oriented you may enjoy that.

Soul Whisperer (that's myself) provided insights, tips and commentary at BBC FiveLive sports during the last world cup.

This year's world cup blog is:  blogs.sport24.co.za/SoulWhisperer
Your comments and questions are very welcome there. It's something new in the World Cup.

You can also leave your soccer related questions (World cup) here, although the blog is where I will visit more regularly.  Enjoy the games!

Peace and Light,

Soul Whisperer

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2010 - 2:34PM #2
Soulwhisperer

Hi,

Some of you who may be basketball fans, may be interested in this post and prediction I did yesterday afternoon before Lebron James made his announcement.

(Note: It was posted on a S. African sports site, which is 9 hours ahead of Arizona/USA)

I've also written something about thought and choice and how this impacts life/reality as an introduction.

For Lebron prediction and why he chose Miami, his 3 main reasons, see:

blogs.sport24.co.za/SoulWhisperer

It's going to be an interesting new NBA season.  Questions/comments welcome

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook