Switch to Forum Live View England World Cup Disagreement
5 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2010 - 6:39AM #1
Spiritualguidance

John Terry spoke out against Coach Fabio Capello about his frustration in the team spirit and tactics.

Why is it called a mutiny? I don't think that it is fair to label it as such because it seems that Terry is frustrated and cannot take it any longer. I believe that Fabio Capello is leading the team with an iron fist. No one is allowed to voice their opinion and he lays out the law of the land without getting advise from his team.

I am seeing that the team is underperforming because they are suffocated and that is horrible for the moral of the players. Wayne Rooney is an amazing striker but Capello is clamping down on him and is not allowing him to play in his natural position as a sole striker, and that is not just it, he criticizes Rooney for not performing well. Is this fair, asking the impossible of your players and then citicizing them for not performing well?

Mutiny brings a very negative connotation with it and it does not reflect the story behind it. I believe that Terry, as a leader in the team, has a duty of protecting himself from a stubborn and strict coach and to protect his teammates from undue criticism.

I believe that a new word that is more reflective of the situation needs to be created. What Terry did is protect himself. I think that is important for him to do it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2010 - 1:12AM #2
Soulwhisperer

Hi,  That's very insightful of you about the English World Cup soccer team.

I thought you might be interested in this, being that you like soccer and follow it and are also spiritually oriented. 

I have a blog called "Soul Meets Soccer in the World Cup" which comments, gives insights and game/team analysis from a spiritual perspective. I also do game predictions using my Gift.   All of my last predictions have come true, 4 for 4). I've posted predictions on the finals on July 1 (was posted in S. Africa on July 2, 2010)  I also do the mental climate of the teams and look at 'why' a team may win or lose, to help bring in greater understanding.

I think you'd enjoy it. Let me know what you think. It's at Sport24 in S. Africa (an online media)

at: blogs.sport24.co.za/SoulWhisperer

If you enjoy it, please spread the word.  It's a new site, just up since June 11, 2010. We invite people to ask questions and comment after the posts. I hope to see you there.

Also-I hope you don't mind me sharing this: I think you're a very creative person. Ive learned in my work (and via my gift) that often (not always but often) depression is linked with when one is underutilizing (or not using) one's God given gifts, a little out of synch with those. We're never as happy when we're not on our path with our gifts and immersed, involved with them strongly. What do you think? Do you know you're an artist soul and very creative?

Peace and Light,

Soul Whisperer

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2010 - 4:56AM #3
Spiritualguidance

Hi SW,

Thanks for the link, and I just read your spain prediction and I hope that they reach the final instead.

As for my creativity, thanks for the kind words. However at this stage of my depression I do not think I am fully able to apply it. I know that I have it, thanks to my strong educational background (when I wasn't this depressed) that allowed me to explore what I liked and what I disliked. I wonder if I will see more of my creativity.

Bye for now

Hanna

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2010 - 12:12AM #4
Soulwhisperer

Hi Hannah,

I'm sure you will (see more of your creativity), just remember, it's your best friend. :-)You're a very creative soul, well above average in that department.

Spain is in the finals, just as you hoped. :-) Well deserved.

Peace and light and remember you're worth it (to pursue what you really like and love.)

Soul Whisperer

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook