Page 14 of 14  •  Prev 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
Switch to Forum Live View Soccer-Haters Rejoice! Glenn Beck is on Your Side!
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 7:43AM #131
iane73

Soccer 'sissy'? Obviously you never played it. Plenty of injuries. A lot more contact than Baseball and at least as much as Basketball. Get a cleat in your face than say there is no roughness to it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2010 - 8:44AM #132
Soulwhisperer

It looks like Glenn B hates soccer, not America. This has been a great World cup, drawing a lot of American interest with the U.S.  team performing well this year. And it's not over yet.

Soccer has Worldwide interest and America is surely part of the World.It is a growing interest here in the U.S. Could it be that many staunch conservatives do not really care about the rest of the world, so why not ignore soccer too? It's a threat  to some because it opens the World community (and World affairs, problems, awareness) to us in a new way. God forbid!

For those who do love soccer (and/ or spiritual matters, matters of the Soul) have you seen this?

Amazingly accurate predictions and analysis of World Cup games from a Spiritual perspective.

Soul Whisperer is 4 for 4 already in her predictions of the World cup finals alone!

See her prediction on the Finals winner, (posted on her blog July 1st) the one to win it all, as well as interesting team/game analysis on her blog "Soul Meets Soccer in the World Cup" at blogs.sport24.co.za/SoulWhisperer

Questions/comments welcome.  Enjoy the games!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2010 - 11:44AM #133
arielg

Jul 4, 2010 -- 8:44AM, Soulwhisperer wrote:

It looks like Glenn B hates soccer, not America. This has been a great World cup, drawing a lot of American interest with the U.S.  team performing well this year. And it's not over yet.

Soccer has Worldwide interest and America is surely part of the World.It is a growing interest here in the U.S. Could it be that many staunch conservatives do not really care about the rest of the world, so why not ignore soccer too? It's a threat  to some because it opens the World community (and World affairs, problems, awareness) to us in a new way. God forbid!

For those who do love soccer (and/ or spiritual matters, matters of the Soul) have you seen this?

Amazingly accurate predictions and analysis of World Cup games from a Spiritual perspective.

Soul Whisperer is 4 for 4 already in her predictions of the World cup finals alone!

See her prediction on the Finals winner, (posted on her blog July 1st) the one to win it all, as well as interesting team/game analysis on her blog "Soul Meets Soccer in the World Cup" at blogs.sport24.co.za/SoulWhisperer

Questions/comments welcome.  Enjoy the games!

I don't think it takes a lot of spiritual insight to see it coming.  Germany and the Netherlands are by far the strongest teams and Germany is unstoppable.

Uruguay got there by pure luck and an easy group and Spain alway fails before the end, even though they have a good team.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2010 - 11:51AM #134
rangerken

Gooo Deutchsland! I have nothing against the teams from Uruguay, Spain or The Netherlands... I just like the way the Germans play better. And I played college soccer...er...futbol Laughing, and during my years as a teacher I was a girls soccer coach at my high school. The girls were pretty good as in back to back state champions my last two years...nice way to go out!

While I mostly enjoy Beck... though he certainly can be more than a bit over the top at times... when it comes to soccer, sorry Glen, but I love it. My wife and I are season ticket holders for the pro womens team, the Boston Breakers, and we enjoy the men's pro team here, The New England Revolution, also.

Ken

Conservative, Libertarian, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2010 - 1:33PM #135
Christianlib

Ken,

I played a lot of Fus-bol.  I think it was the Pitchers on Tap league.

Does that count.

It's hard to hold a frosty mug AND spin those handles.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 14, 2010 - 12:57AM #136
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot topics Zone.

rangerken, Hot topics co-host

Conservative, Libertarian, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 14 of 14  •  Prev 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook