Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Switch to Forum Live View Tiger Woods breaks silence
5 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2010 - 11:37AM #91
Stardove

Mar 3, 2010 -- 7:56AM, lashonda wrote:

I FEEL THAT EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES PERSONNALLY I DONT CARE WHAT HE DOES OR WHO HE DOES IT WITH THAT IS HIS BUSINESS I DONT WANT AN APOLOGY FROM HIM IT IS IRRELEVANT TO ME. I FEEL THE ONLY PERSON HE OWES AN APOLOGY TO IS HIS WIFE, AND MAYBE HIS FAMILY AND HE DEFINITELY OWES GOD! AN APOLOGY  

Members are getting the message from all the newcomers to B'net coming here, we don't think Tiger should have made his public apology.

There is no need to YELL.  Typing in all CAPS is considered yelling in computer language.  FYI.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2010 - 11:49AM #92
rabello

I don't understand why people are making such an issue of his public apology, anyway.   He had to do it in order to get back into the good graces of his corporate benefactors and the PGA. 

Of course, if he decides to use his loads of money and fame to become an anti-corporate humanitarian, particularly as applied to the poor in the third world, or to the playpen known as Dubai, that'd be something.

Black Lives Matter
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2010 - 12:03PM #93
Jean

I appreciated his respose to the general public. I was unsure what to expect. I think it was done very tastefully if you ar open minded. He didn't blame anyone but himself. It seemed genuine but no one but him can know that. We have accepted all the pleasure he has given us throuigh the years and althought he has gone to the extreme on what he has done, like anyone else we should give him and his family a chance to work this out. It is their issue to resolve - we should let them do it. As for his public life (golf) we have all enjoyed his play and if he chooses to continue, we as well as him wil earp that harvest. As others progress they will never know if they were as good as him unless they beat him. What's not to gain. Let him without blemish, throw the first stone. God bless his family and give them strength to get through this. I can only hope he has learned his lesson. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2010 - 12:29PM #94
TemplarS

Mar 3, 2010 -- 11:37AM, Stardove wrote:

Members are getting the message from all the newcomers to B'net coming here, we don't think Tiger should have made his public apology.

Indeed.  It has been a long time (if ever) since I have come across this sort of monomania.  Quite remarkable!

Edit: fixed quote

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 03, 2010 - 12:45PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2010 - 2:00PM #95
Wendyness

Mar 3, 2010 -- 12:29PM, TemplarS wrote:

Mar 3, 2010 -- 11:37AM, Stardove wrote:

Indeed.  It has been a long time (if ever) since I have come across this sort of monomania.  Quite remarkable!

Edit: fixed quote

Too late, Tiger made the choice to apologize.   If the newcomers take issue with Tiger's apology they should contact his public relations people.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2010 - 6:54PM #96
becky

InnocentTiger Woods has only his family to be sorry to. I feel bad for the whole situation. I finally divorced my abusive husband after 30 years & I can't commit enough on how pain from abusive situations never go away & I tried very hard to forgive & forget but everytime I was going along & doing it he'd do something else just as bad if not worse. Pray for Tiger for he's losing something that time or money can change. When there is no trust in that person you love there can never be anything else but misery on top of misery.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2010 - 9:55PM #97
BETTY

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, HE DOES NOT NEED TO APOLIGIZE TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE THAT IS NOT INVOLVED. THE ONLY PEOPLE HE NEEDS TO SPEAK WITH ARE HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN. I BELIEVE WITH FAITH AND LOVE HE AND HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN WILL BE OKAY. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IF EVERYONE ELSE LEAVES THEM ALONE TO MEND THEIR WOUNDS THEY WILL STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF MAKING THINGS RIGHT, AS A FAMILY. PLEASE DO THEM A FAVOR OUT OF KINDNESS AND LEAVE THEM ALONE.  LEAVE THEM ALONE SO THEY CAN HEAL.

BETTY

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Mar 08, 2010 - 01:26PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2010 - 10:27AM #98
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope
Beliefnet Community Host
Hot Topics Zone

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook