5 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2009 - 10:23PM #1
dsfin

The boy was abused by school bullies and his lunch money stolen, so his father put him in judo class.

He got to be really good, so he decided to challenge the bullies.

He came home with a black eye and scuffed up and his father asked what happened.

He said by the time he got his shoes and socks off, the boys had beatened him and stole his money

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2009 - 10:22AM #2
dsfin

Did you hear about my problem?

I wanted to put a skylight in my apartment, but the people upstairs said NO!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 21, 2009 - 8:41AM #3
dsfin

The Catholic girl came home crying to her dad that she just met a nice Jewish boy but because of religion there was no future.

Her father suggested she sell him on the Catholic faith.

Two months latter she came home crying about her boyfriend.

Her father asked if she had sold him on the faith.

She said she over sold him and he now wants to become a Priest.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2010 - 11:25PM #4
dsfin

Two guys are standing on the corner collecting money and met at the end of the day. One asked "Why have you collected two pockets full of $10 bills, and I only collected $13 all day?"

The other man said, "It is what is writen on the signs. Yours says you are out of work with 7 children at home. Mine says I need $10 to get back to Mexico!"

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2010 - 11:45PM #5
dsfin

I think I have finally found the problem with my golf game...

I'm standing too close to the ball after I hit it!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2010 - 10:28AM #6
dsfin

Guy comes home drunk, with a wine glass in his back pocket. He sat on it and cut himself. After puting bandaids on the cuts, he went to bed.                                                                  His wife woke him in the morning and said, "you came home drunk last night."                     "How do you know?", he asked                                                                                                "Because there are bandaids on the mirror downstairs," she replied.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2010 - 9:23PM #7
dsfin

As the man was leaving for work, his wife asked if he knew what day it was.

With a surprised look, he said of course he did!

At 10am his wife received a dozen roses, sent by him and at 3pm a large box of candy was delivered.

When he arrived home from work, he asked how her day was.

She replied, it was the best Groundhogs day she had ever had!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2010 - 11:31PM #8
dsfin

Adam and Eve were having a discussion and she said he must be seeing someone else.

Adam said it was impossible as they were the only ones around.

Later  Adam  felt a banging on his back while he was asleep.

He asked Eve what she was doing. She said counting your ribs!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2010 - 8:33AM #9
dsfin

The man and his wife were at his school reunion and they noticed a very drunk woman at the next table. He said, with pride, that she was his high school sweetheart and has been drinking since they broke up. His wife said she never heard of anyone celebrating that long. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2011 - 10:35AM #10
dsfin

Dec 14, 2009 -- 10:23PM, dsfin wrote:

The boy was abused by school bullies and his lunch money stolen, so his father put him in judo class.

He got to be really good, so he decided to challenge the bullies.

He came home with a black eye and scuffed up and his father asked what happened.

He said by the time he got his shoes and socks off, the boys had beatened him and stole his money

A Nun when passing a construction site was pestered by whistles and cat calls. She decided to witness to them. So the following day she brought her lunch and sat next to a man and asked him if he knew Jesus.

He called to the men up above and asked if anyone knew Jesus. A man yelled back, "who wants to know".

He said ,"His wife is here with his lunch!"

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook