Page 1 of 62  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Michael Jackson Dies
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 5:58PM #1
Mlyons619

BREAKING: TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson has died at age 50. According to the site, the pop legend suffered a cardiac arrest this afternoon and medics were unable to revive him.

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:02PM #2
Fitmind

Has this been confirmed or is this speculation?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:11PM #3
Mlyons619

He was found by parameds not breathing.  Apparently while being transported his heart stopped.  TMZ is saying he's dead, naming a family source.  Lotta confusion. 

--Thomas Jefferson

-- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:13PM #4
Mlyons619

This is all the LA Times has

"...Capt. Steve Ruda said Thursday that Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper..."

--Thomas Jefferson

-- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:23PM #5
sydneymoon

I just heard he is in a coma.

Margaret Mead: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:23PM #6
Dreamweever2

CNN is currently reporting that Michael Jackson is in a coma, as breaking news citing multiple sources.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:24PM #7
Agnosticspirit

It's still conflicting reports. So far, TMZ is the only one reporting his death....

This website indicates Michael Jackson died after being rushed to the hospital for cardiac arrest.

This website doesn't indicate whether or not he died...

It's all very new news...

To tell you how little I've kept up with Michael Jackson, the last I heard I thought he was still in Bahrain and converted to Islam....

I loved his music --- was saddened by his troubled times later in life... how he made such a caricature of himself with all the surgery, and then the charges of pedophilia... What a mixed up man.... I've always felt sorry for him.

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:25PM #8
drawout

Everything else is now irrelevant. MJ takes the spotlight again. Somebody please shoot me in the head.

'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:27PM #9
Mlyons619

CNN is now reporting unconfirmed reports that Michael Jackson has died.

--Thomas Jefferson

-- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2009 - 6:30PM #10
Agnosticspirit

Jun 25, 2009 -- 6:25PM, drawout wrote:

Everything else is now irrelevant. MJ takes the spotlight again. Somebody please shoot me in the head.

LOL! Sadly, you're right about this.... the recent "free election" in Iran, Obama's infomercial ---- oops ---- ABC's "news story" last night about his health plan, will now all be required to stand along the sidelines while we talk about Michael Jackson....

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 62  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook