Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Anticipated Movies of 2009
5 years ago  ::  May 02, 2009 - 10:46AM #11
Anona

Star Trek Definitely!! It's been a long time and this one should be interesting as it will be exploring the early days. I think they are going to take us to Star Fleet Academy as well. Aren't they?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 02, 2009 - 11:05AM #12
MarleneEmmett5

Apr 30, 2009 -- 12:19PM, Agnosticspirit wrote:

Most looking forward to Wolverine... Hugh Jackman.... yum... :)

Also looking forward to Star Trek and the anticipated release of Atlas Shrugged, although I'm a little fearful of how this book will play out on the screen. I do think casting Angelina Jolie as Dagny was a brilliant one..

Seriously, Dan Brown's Angels and Demons will befilmed? Is Ron Howard directing it? Hope this movie doesn't get ruined like the Da Vinci Code did. If the Catholic church has anything to say about it, it'll probably be mellowed out so much that Angels and Demons will lose its meaning....

Angels & Deamons is due out June 15th!
I can't wait as I've watched The DaVinciCode who knows how many times~I've lost count!!!
Also there's a new Dan Brown book due out in September also there will be a third film with
Ron Howard directing and Tom Hanks starring in the movie~ Mr Hanks is like Harrison Ford, is
to the "Indiana Jones" films~THE FRANCHISE!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 02, 2009 - 4:10PM #13
Delita

Angels and demons, Transformers 2, and the terminator!!!!!!!!!   Angels and demons looks better than the davinci code, but that movie put me to sleep. I was high, but that's what made it remotely interesting. I heard during the filming of that movie, the sound effects guy or whoever ran outside because his film kept pausing and wanted to fight the devil yelling at the top of his lungs. someone shoulda told him jesus already won and in transformers 2 satan is confiscating his car!!!:)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 05, 2009 - 1:17AM #14
LuvBear

I don't see any one mentioning the "Soloist" with Jamie Fox and Robert Downey Jr. I think that will be one great film. It's a true story. Also "Year One." I think that is with Jack Black. "G-Force", and "Funny People" with Adam Sandler.

Yes, Loved the first Night at the Museum movie and of course have to see Star Trek.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 05, 2009 - 8:03PM #15
thumblina1

I am looking forward to Star Trek, Wolverine and Transformers. I am also looking forward to the DVD release of Underworld, Rise of the Lycans.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 06, 2009 - 11:20PM #16
LuvBear

I really liked Iron Man and saw that Iron Man 2 won't be coming out until 2010.  I don't know if I can hold out tht long. lol!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 09, 2009 - 8:17PM #17
MarleneEmmett5

May 5, 2009 -- 8:03PM, thumblina1 wrote:

I am looking forward to Star Trek, Wolverine and Transformers. I am also looking forward to the DVD release of Underworld, Rise of the Lycans.

Thumblina1:
I'm awaiting Angels & Deamon's.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 15, 2009 - 1:30PM #18
AnonymousCatholic

In Order of Release:

Angels & Demons

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

UP!

Year One

Transformers 2

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Bruno

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

GI Joe

The Time Traveler's Wife

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 15, 2009 - 2:17PM #19
MarleneEmmett5

May 15, 2009 -- 1:30PM, AnonymousCatholic wrote:

In Order of Release:

Angels & Demons

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

UP!

Year One

Transformers 2

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Bruno

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

GI Joe

The Time Traveler's Wife

The only movie I really want to see is Angels & Deamons~I'm a major fan of the first film!!!

and I can't wait for the third movie/book to come out in the fall!.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 19, 2009 - 5:35PM #20
Beliefnetsabee

Now that I've seen Star Trek three times already next up on my list is Terminator!

I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook