5 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2009 - 2:33PM #1
smoothsable

My Obama comic book arrived today, sent by a friend who lives in Chitown. To say that I am thrilled is an understatement. Does anyone here collect comic books?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2009 - 11:13PM #2
MsMarchHare

Marvel Fan here!

I'm an X-Men fan and my licence plate reads SNIKT

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 12, 2010 - 11:32AM #3
Harold

I'm not a collector of comic books, but that is an amazing edition of spiderman! The thumbs up is almost remeniscent of the Clinton years (although Obama seems to prove a more effective adversary to battling health insurance issues!). I got some friends in the lower east side, I'll ask them to keep an eye out for one. Was spidey behind the recent healtcare win for Obama??

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 16, 2010 - 4:54PM #4
Dora

great illustration, hah! I have to say, i'm not the biggest Obama fan, but they could get some more politicians in there, maybe draw in Sarah Palin on the green goblins side!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2010 - 3:07AM #5
Pridestar

Pridestar here! I would just like to say that I have about (at least) 7000 comic books in my collection, so I guess that I would have to say that I have quite a collection. I, for one, love the world of comic books, and especially love imagining myself in those types of situations. I even do some drawing. I loved the fact that Marvel led the way with drawing Barack Obama into their Spider-Man comic book. I hope that the trend continues with other comic book companies.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2010 - 8:59PM #6
Merope

Jul 6, 2010 -- 3:07AM, Pridestar wrote:

Pridestar here! I would just like to say that I have about (at least) 7000 comic books in my collection, so I guess that I would have to say that I have quite a collection. I, for one, love the world of comic books, and especially love imagining myself in those types of situations. I even do some drawing. I loved the fact that Marvel led the way with drawing Barack Obama into their Spider-Man comic book. I hope that the trend continues with other comic book companies.

Hi, Pridestar —

Welcome to Beliefnet, and thank you for joining the thread.

Way cool about your comic book collection Cool

Cheers,

Merope
Beliefnet Community Host
Entertainment

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement