Switch to Forum Live View
Announcement: Your host: Merope
6 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2009 - 6:50PM #1
Beliefnetsabee

Would you like to host this board? If you enjoy participating in this community and have about four hours a week to spare we'd love to hear from you.

Here's the link where you will find more information about applying to become a Beliefnet volunteer host.

Host Application and Information

Thanks for your consideration and happy posting!

I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 02, 2009 - 1:29PM #2
Beliefnet_community

Please join me in thanking Merope for stepping up to be the host of this forum!

We are listening! Problems, complaints, other issues? Send us a message at Beliefnet_community.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 02, 2009 - 2:44PM #3
Merope

Hi, everybody!

I'm Merope :-)  It's my great pleasure to be hosting this forum, which has been among my favorites ever since I found it here on Beliefnet a few years ago. 

I love reading your threads (and putting in my $.02 from time to time), and I love how much you all know about music, movies, TV, books, actors, singers, and all things entertainment-related  Kiss

If there is anything I can do to make posting and reading here more interesting or enjoyable for you, please don't hesitate to let me know.  Likewise, if you'd like to see a topic discussed but may not feel like starting a thread on it yourself, just let me know and I'll start one. 

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook