Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View What makes you laugh?
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2009 - 11:12AM #1
Denar

What makes you laugh?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2009 - 12:53AM #2
LuvBear

The little boy next door. He is unbelieveable.  He likes every sport there is. I will go outside and he will be playing baseball with his dad. 20 mins. later he is playing tennis. I will say to him, I thought you were playing baseball. He will say, "nope tennis." Half hour later he is playing basketball. He is 5 yrs. old.

Also some tv shows if they are a comedy, will get me laughing if they are really funny.

There are funny videos that you can see on You Tube: Jeff Dunham and different puppets. My favorite is Jeff Dunham and Peanut. He really gets me laughing when I watch him with his puppets. He has several different ones.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2009 - 10:44AM #3
Hollyrossi

This makes me laugh!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 3:33PM #4
Katyad

I have a dog named Zoey. My sister found her when she was a puppy. She "smiles" and I am not joking. I don't mean like...she looks likes she is smiling. Her upper lip actually comes up and she shows her teeth. She normaly does this when people she knows pull up in the drive way. It gets me laughing and its a joy to come home to.

-Katy

Richmond, VA

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2009 - 3:16PM #5
Don't_Be_Captious

My brother, back in happier times

One of my teenage friends, one of the funniest people ever

Steve Martin

"The Office"

Caddyshack

Dumb & Dumber

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective

Mel Brooks

early Pink Panther movies

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2009 - 9:47AM #6
Roseslittlemeg

I have not laughed for a long time till yesterday. 

A friend told me that she can see me bringing the bananna peels with me when I talk with someone.

Also when she said that she didn't know what to say.  To make her speachless it really going some.

Even as I type this I am laughing at her being speachless.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2009 - 8:58AM #7
Wendi2009

It's pretty ironic that today's my brothers death-day and he is the one who could always make me laugh even when I didn't want to. My son reminds me alot of him also and he can make me have a laugh or two if he's not driving me crazy. And let me tell you what that doesn't take too much nowadays. I don't really laugh alot, but lately I have been smiling more than usual and I'm soo thankful. The thought of me and mines bright future, someone laughing and making me laugh and we can't stop, my red bird that comes and sits on the cable wire and we'll whistle back and forth, and earlier shows on Mr. Bean. Even though he never talked in them I thought he was hilariuos. I love to laugh and hope I get to experience it a lot more. Oh and the one that really makes me smile is babies and children any age that have that sparkle and life within shining out. Thank the Lord for them and every precious day we have to make a difference in someones life.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 02, 2009 - 10:41AM #8
Anona

I get a really big kick out of watching little children do things their way, things that we as adults would never think about doing it like that.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 03, 2009 - 2:15AM #9
Ms.lovely

my son makes me laugh and others as well in and out of school I have 6 children and all of them make me laugh on occasions but my 2nd son keeps me cracking up on a regular basis a natural comedian he doesn't even try.l

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 06, 2009 - 11:25PM #10
LuvBear

My daughter teaches 18 mths. to 24 mths. and she tells me some of the funniest stories about some of the kids and some of the things they do. I find my self laughing so hard. LIttle kids can be so cute, funny and adorable.  I find myself calling her, and  asking her what her kids have been up to.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook