5 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2009 - 8:46AM #1
Arrogathor
I have taken up muddling about with 3d art programs as a hobby.  I use Daz which is a free download, and make 3d props which I give away at ShareCG.  One of my recent projects was a Cross Creation Kit which can be used to make a large variety of different crosses.  It is a collection of CR2 files which end up in the Runtime directory.  If you are familiar with Poser and Daz you will know what that means.

It should be very helpful for people doing art who need an image of a Cross.  Using a 3d program you can take images of the crosses from different angles and do other things with them.

I hope someone familiar with Poser and Daz will take up this thread and explain more about this.  The kit was made in Daz Studio using their advanced figure rigging bundle and has not been tested outside Daz, but I have been uploading figures for a month or two now and some have been downloaded almost 900 times and I don't see any complaints so far, so I think they work well in other 3d art programs.

My witches chamber is currently my record with more than 800 downloads.  The Cross Creation Kit which is really a much more sophisticated and interesting item has less than 300.  I hope you will pass the word around the community after someone of the regulars here checks it out and reports on it.  Read the readmen file.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/32111/Poser/Cr … 4144640544

I may do a kit specially made for doing cruicifixion scenes before Easter, not sure yet though.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook