Switch to Forum Live View Vampires: They Don't Suck Anymore
6 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2008 - 10:37AM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you like vampires check out our gallery.

Vampires: They Don't Suck Anymore

From "Nosferatu" to "Buffy's" Angel and beyond, check out how some of Hollywood's top fanged friends have evolved throughout time.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Movies/2008/11/Top-Vampires-in-Pop-Culture.aspx
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2008 - 4:01PM #2
azurecloud
Thanks for sharing that! Brad Pitt + Tom Cruise as vampires (and my fave one of all - ANGEL)...they definitely don't suck!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2008 - 1:52PM #3
pilahawaiian
To me the True vampires is the one that invades the Temple of God and suck the God given Life force out of people, "Parasites" and if you want to kill them eat garlic, worm wood or black walnut. No more blood suckers.

The others is for Hollywood or won't a bees.

“Death Begins In The Colon”. Truth! It is according to a discussion of 57 leading physicians held before the Royal Society of Medicine of Great Britain. Their conclusion was that nearly every known chronic is either directly or indirectly linked to the more than 35 bacterial poisons absorbed though the intestines. Technically called alimentary toxemia, you could call it a toxic colon. Most people probably wouldn’t connect their headaches, depression, or heart trouble to a toxic colon; but in fact, this is exactly what the Royal Society of Medicine suggests.

PARASITES the hidden Devils and demons that rob you of your life force from within.

Suffering an unexplained stomach ache? Unexplained skin eruption? Persistent diarrhea? You may have parasites. Parasites are organisms that live inside other animals.

When they live inside us, they feed off metabolic processes and drain our inner resources.Parasites infect more than two BILLION people worldwide. Persistent skin problems, digestive difficulties, constipation and a wide rang of other complains may be linked to parasites. In some cases, parasites kill. And, while researchers at Ohio State University estimate that 400,000,000 people worldwide are infected with parasites known as pinworms the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta estimates that 76 million Americans Have them.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2008 - 10:39AM #4
MarleneEmmett5
Azurecloud/Philahawaiian:
Have either of you checked out the show "TrueBlood" on HBO~ It's last episode of the first season is next
weekend!!! So far it hasn't dissappointed the fans!! The message boards are going fast & furiously.
The series is based upon the writing of Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse  Series.
the show takes place in BonTemps, Louisana~ a sleepy backwater town that holds many secrets.

if you've not checked it out ~ check out the whole series on HBO OnDemand, which has all 11 episodes..........
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2008 - 11:00PM #5
webigail1
True blood is amazing, I watched them all back to back when I was sick!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2008 - 6:04PM #6
MarleneEmmett5
[QUOTE=webigail1;956820]True blood is amazing, I watched them all back to back when I was sick![/QUOTE]
Webgail1:
Why not come and do join in the TrueBlood Message boards~just go to HBO.com and check out "Series"
We love getting newposters and love hearing their thoughts about the show.
I'm easy to find I go by the name of : Marleneemm
Come on by, hope to see you there.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2009 - 4:09PM #7
MarleneEmmett5

Nov 13, 2008 -- 10:37AM, Beliefnetsabee wrote:

If you like vampires check out our gallery. Vampires: They Don't Suck Anymore From "Nosferatu" to "Buffy's" Angel and beyond, check out how some of Hollywood's top fanged friends have evolved throughout time. http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Movies/2008/11/Top-Vampires-in-Pop-Culture.aspx

BeliefnetSabee:

The second season of TrueBlood is beginning on June14th!!!!!!!

We are looking foward to the premiere of the second season and can't wait for the

premiere!!!!

Would love you and the fans to come over to HBO.com Boards and talk with TrueBlood

Fans~who have loved the series from the start in 2008!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2009 - 8:04PM #8
Serenity1552

I love the vampire books by Anne Rice.  Whatever you think of him, Lestat had class

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2009 - 2:45PM #9
petofi

Johnny Depp is recreating the role of the "guilt ridden vampire" Barnabas Collins, in a cinematic remake of "Dark Shadows."  Should be out in 2010.  Tim Burton is directing the classic remake of the 1960s ABC-TV gothic-horror cult serial.

There is a rumor that Jonathon Frid (the original Barnabas) might make a cameo in the remake!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook