7 years ago  ::  May 17, 2008 - 9:44AM #1
superboats
3 Priests died and came up to St Peter at the Pearly Gates. St Peter looked up the priests names and informed them the there has been a mistake and that they were not supposed to die for another 10 years or so. The priests were upset about this and asked St Peter what can be done? St Peter said that he will send them back to earth in any form they want until the problem is fixed.
The first priest steps up and St Peter asks " What do you want?" and the priest says," I always wanted to be an eagle and see all of God's creation from above." "Done." St Peter says while snapping his fingers and the first priest disappears. The second priest steps up and St Peter askes him, "What do you want?" The second priest says," I always wanted to be a dolphin and see all of God's creation from under the sea." "Done." St Peter says while snapping his fingers and the second priest disappears like the first. The third priest steps up and St Peter asks him, "What do you want?" and the third priest shyly says, "Well... my wish is kind of sinful." "No matter, you can choose any form you want." St Peter says and the third priest says in a manly way' "Well, I always wanted to be a.... stud,  you know?" St Peter replies, "I don't see a problem with that." and the third priest disappears with the snap of St Peter's fingers. Later Jesus comes up to St Peter and says, " I heard that there was a problem with three priests being here before their time. Where are they?" St Peter exlpains, " One is soaring high above the Grand Canyon, The second is swimming in the North Atlantic and the third is on the left rear tire of a chevy blazer."
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook