Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
5 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2009 - 4:56PM #11
Don't_Be_Captious

Am making another post since I can't read the last one and I bet making another one will make the previous one viewable.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2009 - 11:51AM #12
azurecloud

Finally caught up on the episodes I missed and should probably wait until tonight's episode but since I haven't posted on here for awhile, my thoughts thus far:

John Voight is hamming it UP as Jonas Hodges. Seems to be having fun in his role as the villain, as per usual.

Can't believe Almeida got totally played - didn't seem like the type to be fooled but I guess that keeps the whole plot going.  As was the President's decision to abort the air strike. Oy vey!

Poor Jack...so last week's episode when we find out there's a possible cure using stem cells from a family member.  The odds of Kim returning...pretty high?? I feel like Renee or somebody is going to call her and she'll come back to save her father's life.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 8:38AM #13
Don't_Be_Captious

Apr 13, 2009 -- 11:51AM, azurecloud wrote:

John Voight is hamming it UP as Jonas Hodges. Seems to be having fun in his role as the villain, as per usual.

He & Starkwood are almost as evil as Dick Cheney & Haliburton & Blackwater/Xe!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 10:36AM #14
azurecloud

^^ LOL!!

Okay, so Monday night's episode was that a "NO WAY! NOOOOO!" moment or what at the end?!?!!! I can't believe it....24 has been full of surprises this season but that just took the cake.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2009 - 3:11PM #15
Don't_Be_Captious

azurecloud,

Thank you for not spoiling that ending.  I just watched it myself.

Spoiler Alert

I can't fricking BELIEVE Tony is such a traitor.  WTH?  Where did that come from?  And how do they explain how closely he's worked with everybody in FBI etc. then suddenly kills the chief?  Why did he fight that black Starkwood guy earlier but now is friends with him?  Huh????

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2009 - 3:46PM #16
azurecloud

I don't know!!! And I don't know how that is all going to play out. All I know is that I am VERY angry at Tony. VERY. ANGRY.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook