5 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2008 - 6:00PM #1
bruceg1220
After church little Johnny and his brother go out on the ice to do some ice fishing.  Little Johnny starts drilling and a voice looms from above saying "Young man there's no fish down there.  Little Johnny says to his brother "Who is that?"  His brother replied "I don't know."  So little Johnny starts  to drill again and the voice came back saying "For the second time there's no fish down there."  Little Johnny says to his brother "Could that be God?"  His brother says "I don't know."  Little Johnny starts drilling again and the voice came back saying "Young man for the last time I'm telling you there's no fish down there."  Johnny looks up saying "Is that you God?"  The voice says "No I'm the manager and the rink's closed."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2009 - 8:48PM #2
Vanillaangel

bruceg1220 wrote:

After church little Johnny and his brother go out on the ice to do some ice fishing. Little Johnny starts drilling and a voice looms from above saying "Young man there's no fish down there. Little Johnny says to his brother "Who is that?" His brother replied "I don't know." So little Johnny starts to drill again and the voice came back saying "For the second time there's no fish down there." Little Johnny says to his brother "Could that be God?" His brother says "I don't know." Little Johnny starts drilling again and the voice came back saying "Young man for the last time I'm telling you there's no fish down there." Johnny looks up saying "Is that you God?" The voice says "No I'm the manager and the rink's closed."

Hahahaha! :D

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook