Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar...
6 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2008 - 1:55PM #1
EyesoftheWorld
And the bartender says "What is this, some kind of joke?!"
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2008 - 3:29PM #2
StormyMusic
A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar.  Fortunately, they only ended up with a small bump on the head.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2008 - 10:50AM #3
slippers1
The minister looks at the priest and th rabbi and says oops wrong door!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2008 - 11:36PM #4
gorm-sionnach
A Priest, a Rabbi and a Minister walk into a bar, they order drinks, have a lively chat, pay their tab, tip the barkeep, walk out of the bar and go on their merry way.
Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 5:03AM #5
irishwings
A priest,a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar and the minister turns to the priest and says,"When you talked about getting candles for the church,father,you never mentioned anything about stealing them off of bar tables!"
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 1:31PM #6
maplewood
A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walked into a bar...

...a deacon, following closely behind, ducked.

Moral: deacons are usually more aware of the world around us.

;)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2009 - 3:07AM #7
dailyprayer
A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar. The priest asked, "How'd you get hair", the rabbi said the bus. The rabbi asked the priest,"how'd you get hair, the priest said I drove. They turned and asked the minister, hey, how'd you get hair, and the minister said I walked.

Get it the minister is bald.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2009 - 6:38AM #8
sad angel
A pastor of a small country church dies and goes to heaven. God says I know you did what you could to many in your small congragation, here is your reward. God presents the pastor with a large mansion and a chauffered limosine. The pastor feels very grateful and goes to enjoy his reward. He comes across a caullege of his from a large inner city church, driving a cadilac and finds he was given a nice three bedroom home. He then sees the former head of his church crash his motorcycle into the driveway of his log cabin and he is laughing. The pastor inquires as to what he finds so funny about crashing his only form of transpotation. He replies I just saw the pope riding a bike and carrying a tent.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2009 - 10:57AM #9
Fodaoson
A recently found ancient fragment of the New Testament sheds light on a miraculous event.   Peter, Andrew  and John were in  a boat during  wind storm.  They saw Jesus walking on the water toward them, and John  jumped out ofteh  boat onto the water and immediately sank  and had to swim back to the boat.  Peter Asked Andrew “What do think about what just happened?” Andrew replied.”  John can swim but Jesus can’t.”
“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2009 - 3:21PM #10
godsweirson
Do you know what Mahatma Ghandi and Mary Poppins have in common?
Ghandi walked every where he went, which produced enormous callouses on his feet. He ate vey little, so he was a very fragile man. Also, his strange diet 'caused him to suffer from bad breathe.
So Ghandi could be described as a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by hallitosis.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook