Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
6 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2008 - 10:16AM #1
Karma_yeshe_dorje
I am taking a course on digital video & photography. My first homework was moving subjects at night.

We went out doing portraits. My close-up of a female student's nose, was emotionally evocative!

Last Friday we went to a park. And the teacher recommended black & white for full sunlight. But a college official thought my portrait of the teacher was unflattering!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2008 - 10:16AM #2
Karma_yeshe_dorje
I am taking a course on digital video & photography. My first homework was moving subjects at night.

We went out doing portraits. My close-up of a female student's nose, was emotionally evocative!

Last Friday we went to a park. And the teacher recommended black & white for full sunlight. But a college official thought my portrait of the teacher was unflattering!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2008 - 7:36PM #3
Karma_yeshe_dorje
G'day pat garrett:

Edit out content that does not need repetition.

"I really like the picture of the nose, oh how I struggle with nose hair" As you dislike your mammalian nature, you may reincarnate as a reptile!

[QUOTE]it is kind of your classmate to let you take this picture[/QUOTE]The teacher shrank back and complained, when I tried to photograph her hairy mole!

[QUOTE]surreal. I also feel your black and white is surreal[/QUOTE]How can I work on surrealism?

[QUOTE]I can post my other are work[/QUOTE]I look forward to your life drawing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2008 - 10:37PM #4
Karma_yeshe_dorje
G'day pat garrett:

Quoting back my entire post, wasted space.

[QUOTE]Surrealism reaches past real and pushes into the dream state[/QUOTE]Perhaps you might prefer an out of focus shot of a swamp hen, with sparkly water.

[QUOTE]the pine cone has a nice photographic quality[/QUOTE]

You could not recognise the [COLOR="red"]Australian black swan[/COLOR]!

[QUOTE]the other 2 are just bad.[/QUOTE] There were [COLOR="Red"]three[/COLOR] other photos. What did you dislike about the lesbians and sundial?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2008 - 9:53AM #5
Karma_yeshe_dorje
G'day pat garrett:

[QUOTE]like some tourist to austria took it. sorry. kind of like, hey mom, i say two lesbians in austria.[/QUOTE]The closest I got to Austria, was Switzerland; I was in Zürich three years ago. Over there in the United Arab Emirates, today is Friday 19 Sha'aban 1429 AH.

[QUOTE]keep going, i see real potential[/QUOTE]At the back of the community centre, the staircase had an ornamental cage atop.

[QUOTE]understanding your equipment is half of any artist battle.[/QUOTE]The substitute teacher was dreadfully incompetent! :eek:

[QUOTE]keep clicking away.[/QUOTE]On the community centre's back landing, was a syringe cap.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 23, 2008 - 9:27AM #6
Karma_yeshe_dorje
My personality type is the most misunderstood. I was referring to the painter who stood in for my digital photography teacher, while the latter is in Africa!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 23, 2008 - 9:27AM #7
Karma_yeshe_dorje
My personality type is the most misunderstood. I was referring to the painter who stood in for my digital photography teacher, while the latter is in Africa!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2008 - 12:48AM #8
Karma_yeshe_dorje
Welcome back, pat garrett:

[QUOTE]Ecology Now[/QUOTE]That is my signature! At the top of this page's white panel, click the blue words `My Settings'. Then the `User Control Panel' page displays. In its left column `Control Panel', under `SETTINGS & OPTIONS', click `Edit Signature'.

[QUOTE]red hair, and I like it.[/QUOTE]My substitute photography teacher was camera-shy! She wore sneakers.

And she carried a woven handbag.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2008 - 12:48AM #9
Karma_yeshe_dorje
Welcome back, pat garrett:

[QUOTE]Ecology Now[/QUOTE]That is my signature! At the top of this page's white panel, click the blue words `My Settings'. Then the `User Control Panel' page displays. In its left column `Control Panel', under `SETTINGS & OPTIONS', click `Edit Signature'.

[QUOTE]red hair, and I like it.[/QUOTE]My substitute photography teacher was camera-shy! She wore sneakers.

And she carried a woven handbag.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2008 - 4:23AM #10
Don't_Be_Captious
Nice photos!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement