Page 1 of 37  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next
Switch to Forum Live View What are you currently reading?
7 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2007 - 10:46AM #1
cranbrry13
I just finished Neuromancer by William Gibson the other day.
Yesterday, I began Of Saints and Shadows by Christopher Golden.

What about you?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2007 - 12:40PM #2
Chicagoheathen
I'm currently in the middle of reading Beowulf (again), and the Lord of the Rings (again).
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 10, 2007 - 3:09PM #3
John_T_Mainer
John RIngo's Through the Looking Glass.  The ending had such a powerful summations of the Asatru belief system uttered by one of the SEAL's that it lead me (not for the first time) to wonder if he is one of us.  His Princess of Wands, although it had a Christian protagonist, features a disproportionate amount of Asatru heroes for a modern piece of Sci-Fi.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2007 - 11:16AM #4
hm2menger
I'm reading "Tropical Freeze" by John W Hall, a John D MacDonald clone. The male equivelant of a Harlequin romance
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2007 - 5:57PM #5
kilgoretrout2006
I just finished Philip K Dick's "Clans of the Alphane Moon" (Very weird.) and I'm  starting this year's edition of "The Best American Short Stories", edited by Stephen King.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2007 - 5:57PM #6
kilgoretrout2006
I just finished Philip K Dick's "Clans of the Alphane Moon" (Very weird.) and I'm  starting this year's edition of "The Best American Short Stories", edited by Stephen King.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2007 - 10:37AM #7
The_Absent_Minded_Princess
I just finished "The Society of S" by Susan Hubbard.  I am about to read "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2007 - 12:05PM #8
VBallR
Oh, I just loved "The Lovely Bones".

I just finished Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Pichoult and I'm on to "Quentins".  Can't remember the authors name though.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2007 - 12:14PM #9
Sacrificialgoddess
[COLOR="Black"]Spook by Mary Roach[/COLOR]   :D
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 10:37AM #10
MsCGheartofohio
I just recently started reading Tony Hillerman's novels featuring Navajo policemen Jim Chee and Joe Leaphorn.  I really enjoy the characters and the themes of southwestern native lore.  I have read "Skinwalkers,"  A Thief of Time," and just finished "Skeleton Man."

CG
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 37  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook