Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 11:32PM #21
Ellie

Nov 1, 2007 -- 5:15PM, bamagilr663 wrote:

Four Nuns die in a plane crash. Upon arrival at the Holy Gates, St. Peter meets them and says that they have to answer one question that will be verified in the Book Of Life before they can enter into the Heavenly kingdom. The question is "Have you ever touched a man's Private?" The first nun steps up and says no, but I've seen one in a book. St. Peter says hold on one moment while I verify your answer... He returns and says You are correct on Dec. 17, 1964, you saw a man's private in the worldbook encyclopedia, so go wash your face in the holy water and enter the gates of heaven! The second nun steps up and the same question is asked to her.... she replies I once touched one with my finger. St. peter goes away for a moment and comes back and states that she has not lied, and that in fact that on Sept. 11, 2001 she had a momentary weakness and did indeed touch a man's private with one finger. He tells her to go and wash her hand in the holy water and enter into the gates of heaven! Now the third and fourth nuns start yelling at each other and soon end up rolling around in a dog eat dog fight... saint Peter says "ladies, we can't be fighting like this if you are going to enter into the gates of heaven, so what is the problem? " The fourth nun states " I am going to wash my mouth out with that Holy water before she puts her booty in it !!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2011 - 4:39PM #22
joe

what do you call 24 cicadas? ...a casadas.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2011 - 12:28PM #23
2dotmt

Did you know that the Catholic Church is now allowing the Nuns to be kissed . So long as you don't get in the habit....

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2011 - 7:46PM #24
Susiesunshine2

Father John convinced Sister Mary to go golfing with him.  As they traveled the course, Sister Mary's game improved, while Father John was falling behind.  By the fifth hole, Father John was truly struggling.  He used his best swing...and missed.  "Oh Sh-t, I missed!" he exclaimed.  "Father, please watch your language!" Sister sternly pronounced.

At the next hole, Father continued to have problems.  He swung, he missed, and again, "Oh, Sh-t, I missed!" Again, Sister asked him to watch his language.

By the eighth hole, Sister was beyond pleading with him.  "Father, if you continue this way, God will send down a lightening bolt to strike you down!"

Ninth hole, Father was biting his lip.  He swung, he missed, he held his breath, then loudly blurted out "Oh Sh-t, I missed!"

The sky darkened, there was a slow rumbling, then a huge bolt of lightening came down with a blinding flash.  Sister Mary fell to the ground, dead.

"Oh Sh-t, I missed!" God exclaimed. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook