Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View 5 things you may not know about Angels
4 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2014 - 9:52PM #1
greatercommunity

The New Message from God presents some fascinating and profound facts about Angels. Here are five:

1 - The Inner Teachers, who you can feel or hear sometimes, are part of the Angelic Presence who are assigned to you.

2 - Angels are the ones who have brought all of the revelations into the world, for God does not speak.

3 - God has sent Angels to watch over the world, to oversee humanity’s development and evolution. They've been watching for a long time.

4 - The Angels who assist you are assisted themselves, for the chain of authority and giving goes far—translating and making a greater will and purpose accessible and available to us.

5 - God has spoken again. The Angels are the ones to bring the message.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2014 - 10:01PM #2
mberger47

Many people believe in angels, especially guardian angels. I think about 65% of Americans beleive they have a guardian angel watching over them.

This explains how there can be an army of angels to look over so many people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2014 - 10:15PM #3
willowwhisperer

To recognize that contribution is a path leading all the way back to God provides necessary meaning for our natural desire to discover and deliver our gifts in our time among the Human Family.  A New Message is answering to people's natural desire to give of themselves in a world that needs their contributions.  The Angelic Presence is unified in favor of all creation and is speaking now on behalf of God.  

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Mar 21, 2014 - 02:50PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2015 - 10:06AM #4
TawnyOwl

Is it possible that Those in higher realms now currently, have spokespersons here on Earth whose vibrational frequencies are able to maintain the communications from These?

Dr. Kathryn E. May is one such spokesperson.  She has recently channeled the God of our world, our Prime Creator and Source and many of the Ascended Masters.

The Angels are ever-present and quite frankly I don't know what I would do without their loving light and their gentle persistent care.  This Earth plane would be lonely without Them. 

Innocent

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2015 - 3:21PM #5
August_Burns_Red

I agree with the OP's five claims about Angels.

Basically, that is.

As a fairly recent Born Again Christian, I have learned that Angels are the main "medium" I guess you could say, that God uses in order to contact us. To help us, to act as a conduit in relaying to us his Thoughts and Word to us.

When people exlaim that they "saw Jesus" I do not think this is accurate. It was an Angel of sorts that they saw. As far as prayer in concerned, I am not quite sure what the "mechanics" are of that. If our words are conveyed straight to God, or if, again, these Angels serve as "couriers." I lean toward that latter idea, though.

Angels are indeed the workhorses of the Spirit World. God's "foot soldiers." They are more "down in the trenches" with us than He is.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook