Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

4 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2013 - 6:13PM #1
Vivier
Hi,  for all of you talented psychic people perhaps you can help me with this.  I am interested in what you think.  I have a brother that passed away several years ago,  and I had a preminition dream two weeks before he passed.  And I helped him cross over as he was taken from us suddenly and violently he was "stuck" here and I believe I helped him through prayer and burning sage (actually Stardove's suggestion at the time).

Last night I dreamed that I was in my childhood church and I felt very comfortable there and I was going somewhere and with confidence and purpose.  I encountered a person or two along the way that I acknowledged.  I then came to a place in the church where I was sitting and leaning backward.  And I suddently realized I had someone resting on my body.  as if I had to prop them up.  I awoke.  Today I learned that my dear cousin whom was my childhood friend passed suddenly due to complications in surgery.  She was very christian and was actually a radio host for a Christian station.  I can't help but think my dream was connected.  I am not that close with my cousin in our adult life but I still cry nonetheless she is a wonderful person and will be truly missed.  I hope my dream in some way was helping her pass in the place in my heart with grace and love.
  Anita 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2013 - 1:52PM #2
Stardove

Aug 5, 2013 -- 6:13PM, Vivier wrote:

Hi,  for all of you talented psychic people perhaps you can help me with this.  I am interested in what you think.  I have a brother that passed away several years ago,  and I had a preminition dream two weeks before he passed.  And I helped him cross over as he was taken from us suddenly and violently he was "stuck" here and I believe I helped him through prayer and burning sage (actually Stardove's suggestion at the time).

Last night I dreamed that I was in my childhood church and I felt very comfortable there and I was going somewhere and with confidence and purpose.  I encountered a person or two along the way that I acknowledged.  I then came to a place in the church where I was sitting and leaning backward.  And I suddently realized I had someone resting on my body.  as if I had to prop them up.  I awoke.  Today I learned that my dear cousin whom was my childhood friend passed suddenly due to complications in surgery.  She was very christian and was actually a radio host for a Christian station.  I can't help but think my dream was connected.  I am not that close with my cousin in our adult life but I still cry nonetheless she is a wonderful person and will be truly missed.  I hope my dream in some way was helping her pass in the place in my heart with grace and love.
  Anita

Anita, I am sorry for yet another loss for you.  It does sound like you cousin may have come to you in dream-time. Be at peace with her passing as her mission on earth was completed or she would not have crossed over.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2013 - 12:12PM #3
BeerLover

Dreams are strange that way.  It does sound like your cousin stopped by to say goodbye before leaving this realm completely.  She must have admired you very much even if you were not close.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook