Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

5 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2012 - 11:28PM #1
Wolfman
I believe everybody has at least one. If the work you are sent here to do involves a lot of people then you may have several angels. There are some that call them guardian angels, some call them guides. There are numerous scriptures that talk about them.We are not to worship them because they are helpers. The Bible says to try the spirits. If an angel or guide tells you something that violates scripture it obviously is not a good angel. Study to show yourself approved. God will not violate his Word.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 13, 2012 - 2:55AM #2
Estacia

Wolf,

I agree!

I believe in them but I do not pray to them. Those whom consistantly do , lose direction from God because they are not going to him.

Angels are God's little helpers not his the almighty.

God Bless

stacey

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 13, 2012 - 6:41AM #3
Wolfman

I believe you have a good understanding of scripture!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2012 - 12:56AM #4
Estacia

Wolf, I am still working on it! ( understanding of scripture)

Everyday is a work in progress.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2012 - 1:57AM #5
Wolfman

It gets better by the day. What is your understanding of Psalms 82:6?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2012 - 12:59AM #6
Estacia

We are all God's children. ( my understanding of PS 82:6)

Overall what I understand about PS 82  is tht we must help each other especailly the most vunerable, the poor , the orphans.

The vunerable stand out to the wicked and we must save one another.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2012 - 8:18AM #7
Wolfman

Knowing that we are made in Gods image we need to remember the scripture in James that says life and death are in the pwer of the tongue. We know God created the heaven and earth by what he spoke. How many times have you known someone that talked them selves into or out of something. I knew a couple that were always joking around saying they were going to divorce one another. Fifteen years inot the marriage they got divorced. I asked the man why they had divorced, he said he couldn't put his finger on any one thing, he thought they had just gotten tired of one another.I belive we are constantly creating futeres for ourselves by things we say.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2012 - 10:35AM #8
Stardove

Hi Wolfman,

I believe in the power of the spoken word, and our thoughts are also very powerful as well.  Your thoughts can change you life, so keeping them positive is important to me.

Sometimes the angels will put a thought into our minds for our guidance. Innocent

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2012 - 2:09PM #9
Estacia

I agree with you both!!!

I do my best to remeber that scripture.

Our tounges can equal death.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing