Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Angles In Todays World
5 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2012 - 12:09AM #1
Roadrunner2001
Hello Everyone
Do you believe in angles?Or some other spirt?Has anything  caused you ,to change your mine ,in what you believe in?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2012 - 11:46AM #2
Stardove

Hi Roadrunner,

I would say most members who come to this forum do believe in angels. 

Those which don't believe are asked to go to the Discuss Spirit Guides and Angels forum where debates happens.

Welcome to the forum. Can you share your beliefs with us about angels and spirit?

I certainly believe in both.  Star

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2012 - 10:26PM #3
Roadrunner2001

Nov 17, 2012 -- 11:46AM, Stardove wrote:

Hi Roadrunner,

I would say most members who come to this forum do believe in angels. 

Those which don't believe are asked to go to the Discuss Spirit Guides and Angels forum where debates happens.

Welcome to the forum. Can you share your beliefs with us about angels and spirit?

I certainly believe in both.  Star

Hello Everyone

Yes,I do belive in angle & spiris,and spirt gauds.I was living outside of Tucson Arizona.When I got my first drivers licsen.At age 15.My mother bought me a brand new car,with the insurance money,from my farthers death.She asked me ,to drive her,back to Oklahoma.Were her kinfolk and friends were . I  got my liscen on a Monday,and set out for Oklahoma,that Friday afternoon.What I saw,and learned,on that trip,made me a believer.Now 36 years later,I still believ.Maybe more ,so than when I was 15.Has anyone ,took a trip,or done any driveing,on American roadways,highways,or the interstates.How many crazy drivers are there?From accients,that could have been fatal,to unexplained happenings.

Roadrunner2001

I am a native american .

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2012 - 10:58PM #4
Stardove

Thanks Roadrunner.  My husband and I spend 9 week from July to the end of September in Gallup NM.  The Native culture was all around us, and we had a wonderful time.  We were there during Ceremonial and enjoyed seeing all the different tribes dance in their traditional dress. Aho.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook