Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View guide helped me through road block
5 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2012 - 3:01PM #1
klm
I've had several experiences that could have been relatives or guides.    There's one though I think was help from them.     A couple of years ago I was driving home from work, my 15month old in the car seat in the back.    I had left my wallet home that day so didn't have my license with me. if that was bad enough I had taken everything out of my glove compartment the night before to sort the paper and left that by mistake on the  kitchen table.    Forgot to put back in the car.   Insurance  papers and registration were with it.    And My car was a month late in being inspected.  I had plans to have it inspected the next day.  
Well Im driving and sure enough there's a roadblock checking for just this sort of thing.   Great Im screwed.   I look back and my daughter had somehow unsnapped her strap that clipped her in.  ( Im not making any of this up)  I understand at that point that I could very well be arrested and my car towed.   i start to pray spirit guide or  dear lord please help me.   It was sincere.   As I slow down and pull up the cop goes into this funny like trance.  His eyes grow glassy and he just stares straight ahead.   A strange feeling comes over me and I feel strongly that I should slowly keep driving.   The feeling is overwhelming.  So I do.    A very short drive down the road I pull over to reclip my daughter in.  As im kneeling facding the back I see the cop is back to normal and was talkimg to the guy in the car behind me.    Im sure I had help from the otherside.   Wether it was God or a guide Im not sure.  
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2012 - 2:17AM #2
Psiko

Oct 15, 2012 -- 3:01PM, klm wrote:

I've had several experiences that could have been relatives or guides.    There's one though I think was help from them.     A couple of years ago I was driving home from work, my 15month old in the car seat in the back.    I had left my wallet home that day so didn't have my license with me. if that was bad enough I had taken everything out of my glove compartment the night before to sort the paper and left that by mistake on the  kitchen table.    Forgot to put back in the car.   Insurance  papers and registration were with it.    And My car was a month late in being inspected.  I had plans to have it inspected the next day.  
Well Im driving and sure enough there's a roadblock checking for just this sort of thing.   Great Im screwed.   I look back and my daughter had somehow unsnapped her strap that clipped her in.  ( Im not making any of this up)  I understand at that point that I could very well be arrested and my car towed.   i start to pray spirit guide or  dear lord please help me.   It was sincere.   As I slow down and pull up the cop goes into this funny like trance.  His eyes grow glassy and he just stares straight ahead.   A strange feeling comes over me and I feel strongly that I should slowly keep driving.   The feeling is overwhelming.  So I do.    A very short drive down the road I pull over to reclip my daughter in.  As im kneeling facding the back I see the cop is back to normal and was talkimg to the guy in the car behind me.    Im sure I had help from the otherside.   Wether it was God or a guide Im not sure.  

Reminds of the first Jedi Mind Trick scene from Star Wars: A New Hope. "You don't need to see his identification. These are not the Droids you're looking for. Move along." Lol!

But in all seriousness, yeah, sounds like you definitely got some help from somewhere, whether from a spirit guide or the Force or whatever. Cool story.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook