Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Can Spirit guides be wrong?
5 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2012 - 5:16PM #1
thelordslongshot

Hello, I am new to this forum and new to learning about my spirit guide. Three days ago, I finally was able to contact him through channeling of my necklace.  I had asked him to tell me what is the sign for yes and the sign for no. So far it has been good. But I asked him a question about when it was my time to go and I got the answer that its between 21 to 25 years , from the yes and no questions that I had asked.
I was wondering if Spirit guides can be wrong? And how would I know?

K  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2012 - 1:16PM #2
Stardove

Sep 24, 2012 -- 5:16PM, thelordslongshot wrote:

Hello, I am new to this forum and new to learning about my spirit guide. Three days ago, I finally was able to contact him through channeling of my necklace.  I had asked him to tell me what is the sign for yes and the sign for no. So far it has been good. But I asked him a question about when it was my time to go and I got the answer that its between 21 to 25 years , from the yes and no questions that I had asked.
I was wondering if Spirit guides can be wrong? And how would I know?

Welcome to the Angels forum and to Beliefnet.  You might want to post at the Spirit Guides forum.  If you click on the Angles & Guides link above in blue then you can click on Sprit Guides and get to that forum.  Since this is your first post I didn't want to just move it to the forum. 

Congratulation on making contact with your guide. Dealing with Spirit is not a game and one really needs to pray for protection to keep lost entities (earth bound souls) from making contact. I will also ask one of my guides to guard the Door/gate to the Spirit World.  Star

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook