Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Phone Ringing- sudden noises
5 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2012 - 1:59PM #1
Vivier
Hi,  lately I have been awoken in the early morning hours with something sudden like a bell ringing, sometimes I think it's my phone,  on occasion I will hear someone shout my name and I wake up to find quiet.  My guess is someone is trying to get my attention?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2012 - 6:33PM #2
Stardove

Sep 12, 2012 -- 1:59PM, Vivier wrote:

Hi,  lately I have been awoken in the early morning hours with something sudden like a bell ringing, sometimes I think it's my phone,  on occasion I will hear someone shout my name and I wake up to find quiet.  My guess is someone is trying to get my attention?

It sure sounds like it Vivier.  Welcome to the Sprit Guides forum and to Beliefnet, if you are new to the site.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2012 - 2:20PM #3
klm

could be.   There are lots of those that would attribute it to some type of brain snafu that people experience when their waking up.     I believe that's possible too but I have experienced something like what you describe and sure makes me think.     If it isn't just a brain snafu then be happy, someone is thinking of you. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook