Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View 2 little white feathers on morning I miscarry
5 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2012 - 9:05AM #1
Dougwil
My son often brings little white feathers up to me. He finds them almost every day. he loves finding them as I have told them they mean angels are looking after him. well, I found out I was pregnant last week and funnily I spot a grey feather on the curtains in a meeting room at work. I have never found a feather here before, but for some reason the fact that it was grey worried me. - I dont know if this was any way related. But this morning I waken up to find I am having a miscarriage. literally within an hour my son brings me 2 tiny white feathers. any ideas on what this could all mean. It actually comforted me. x
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2012 - 12:15PM #2
Stardove

Dougwi, welcome to the Angels forum.  May you continued to be comforted during this time of loss and may the angels surround you and your family. Star

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2012 - 3:24PM #3
Dougwil

thaks for your kind words Star

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2012 - 2:51AM #4
Estacia

I do not know what it symbolizes.

You gained comfort from it. I bet that means a lot to you.

Let that be.

God Bless you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Stacey

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2012 - 6:27AM #5
ezzijane

Sep 8, 2012 -- 9:05AM, Dougwil wrote:

My son often brings little white feathers up to me. He finds them almost every day. he loves finding them as I have told them they mean angels are looking after him. well, I found out I was pregnant last week and funnily I spot a grey feather on the curtains in a meeting room at work. I have never found a feather here before, but for some reason the fact that it was grey worried me. - I dont know if this was any way related. But this morning I waken up to find I am having a miscarriage. literally within an hour my son brings me 2 tiny white feathers. any ideas on what this could all mean. It actually comforted me. x

I am so sorry for your loss.  I am glad you found comfort with the feathers.  "Into the Light" by Dr. John Lerma mentions feathers in a couple of his chapters.  I have loaned my book out or I might be able to refresh my memory.  It's a symbolic message from the other side--I think to let you know all is ok.  This book has given me great comfort with my dealing of loss.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook