Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View My first guide experience.
5 years ago  ::  Aug 17, 2012 - 7:40PM #1
atlanteanregression

I had just written this down right after my first dedicated try to contact the higher beings.

I realize it is long, but i just had to post this somewhere. 

Edit: know that I was following this form of reaching the guides, 

1. Relax in a quiet place. Take a few relaxing breaths in through the nose and release the breath through the mouth. Just try to still your mind.

2. When the breathing becomes “natural” speak to your guides. Silently tell them you want to meet them one at a time and that you’re open to receiving their guidance.

3. Silently ask that the guide you need to meet most at this time make themselves known to you now.

4. Imagine (see in the mind’s eye) that you’re walking up a gentle hill in the beautiful countryside. It’s warm and sunny outside. You feel the warmth of the sun on your arms and face. As you reach the summit of the hill you see a small figure in the distance coming toward you on the road. This is your guide.

5. The guide raises an arm and waives to you. You waive back. The guide is still to far to tell whether it is a man or woman. Don’t have any expectations – it isn’t at all necessary that your guide be Native American. Your guide can take any form and be either sex, or without a specific gender too.

6. You keep walking past trees, a small babbling brook and with each step the guide is getting closer and closer and more details are discernible.

7. At some point you’re able to tell if the person walking toward  you is a male or female although you can’t make out their facial features yet. You see what they’re wearing and can make out the colors of their clothing.

8. Now you’re face to face. You see them clearly. You both reach out and embrace. You’ve met a personality who cares deeply for you and whose only purpose is to safeguard your well-being. You feel the love emanating from your guide.

9. Now the guide tells you their name. It is…….. You hear their voice it is gentle and loving.

10. They explain how they will help you and may even tell you what your purpose in this incarnation is. Don’t be disappointed if at the first meeting all you get is an introduction. The guide communicates to you they will guide you whenever it is needed. All you need to do is practice listening.

11. Stay as long as you need to then return to full awareness of your surroundings.

My first exploration to getting to know the higher ups has been slightly successful.

I had met three in successive order, one after the other in maybe a 5 minute time frame, maybe a 30 minute time frame. I was in a fairly meditative state, and I walked up the hill when I pictured another being coming from far away. I waved, but when I waved I could no longer see the figure. That’s when  I started making up in my mind and visualising someone waving. Unsuccessfully, I might add. When I thought to myself just to let it flow and see whatever was in that reality, I still didn’t see the whole figure.  But what I did see was an arm raise up and back down again, which I took as a wave back.

When he got up closer, he was still just a black figure, dressed in darkness. I quietly asked him, “What is your name?” at this time not sure if he was male or female. Right away I heard “I am Gabriel”. After concentrating on the face and seeing only a shrouded outline of a pure black human, I asked “Will you show me yourself?” And suddenly I saw him. Not his whole body, but the visualization of his face took up my whole mind’s eye. A full grown man. Brown hair, fairly short with a very wide face. I felt he was a little short, maybe 5’4 – 5’7 After studying the picture of the face of the man I believed to be a higher being – possibly archangel Gabriel – for either a few seconds or a minute or two, I focused back on the place I was at. A long, gravel-dirt pathway, extending straight into forever. Trees left and right filled everywhere except forward and back. In the middle of it all, was me and my guide at that time. Right then I asked,  “Do you have any words of wisdom you would like to share with me? Or things you think I should know?” Immediately I heard “No” and after a few seconds he continued. What I heard was “questions is the only way to the light.” Which I am pondering right now, and probably will be in my mind for days, months, possibly years to come.  After hearing those words which haven’t been said, I asked him, “How can I obtain great amounts of knowledge and achieve total enlightenment?” When this was asked, I tried to listen but it became very hard to concentrate in on everything and soon enough I lost the picture completely.

When I closed my eyes and tried again, I simply asked “Please send me the guide I need most at my life right now.” As I walked up the hill, I saw another image at the other side. I remembered to wave immediately, after almost forgetting the first time. This time I saw the figure completely, although it was still very far away and seen as black. This time, he did a big wave. His left arm went right over his head for the biggest wave his body allowed. He got closer in no time and as soon as he got up to me, I saw his face. I only saw his face, but I could feel that he was tall. About 7 feet or so, maybe taller. His face was very long with very high, protruding cheekbones. A very long and pointy nose, and long bleach blonde hair.  It was definitely a man. I knew this was not the Gabriel I was speaking to shortly before, but someone completely new. So, I asked him, “What is your name?”  I heard two different names then, but I don’t remember exactly what they were.. One was along the lines of Galbatrix or something similar. The other was something like axle or Alexle. I asked him the same question, “do you have anything you would like to tell me, or do you have anything I should know?” That is when, as the last time, while trying to listen, everything became shaky and I lost concentration. Immediately, I went back to the end of the hill, walking up. This time I didn’t think about asking for a guide for anything specific. I just went in. The third time going in, I walked up, saw another outline of someone and waved. This time, though, the other did not wave back. He just kept walking. He had his hands in his pockets and was wearing a long robe that seemed like a thin silk. When we got close enough to each other, my consciousness switched over into his. My consciousness and sight were behind his eyes. I believe I was in his pineal gland (it is a whole other theory for a whole other time). I looked up and saw his hair. Long brown locks of hair gracefully falling from the top of his head, underneath a hood loosely placed on top. I looked straight and saw his eyes, saw his face and the constant, never ending smile on his face. I looked down and saw he was a well fed man. Not on the lines of fat yet, but had a belly on him. But, everywhere I looked, I didn’t just look. I experienced. I experienced his hair, I experienced his smile and I experienced the shape of his body. But, the one thing I saw and experienced the whole time was the light emanating from him. As I felt the light more and more, I saw that it was everywhere inside and outside of him. And what a bright light. Brighter than a thousand suns. Pure, unaltered, light. During this, I started to wonder who this was. Immediately I heard, touched tasted, smelt, felt and lived the name Melchizedek and I knew, that’s who I was with right now. Then, as I was just finishing studying himself from his own point of view, I switched back into myself. I felt empty. I did not see any light, did not feel any. A slight bit of it maybe from my core, that was it. Then I switched back and forth again, feeling the light and the happiness he had inside himself and that smile always on him. Then,  nothing. Darkness and emptiness. Then I knew. I knew how far I have to go before I have reached my goal, how I have barely even started my mission. I felt more humbled than ever before. I did not try to ask him  any questions, he had just answered them for me. After realizing that, I began to smile. As I began to smile, I started experiencing himself again. As my smile reached the size of his I was him again. then it was all gone. I had lost concentration.

Following that, I opened up Microsoft word and started to type my experience. This is where we are now, and where we are ending. For now.  P.S I’m sorry if this doesn’t make too much sense, I am just trying to write down what I experienced as accurately as possible

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2012 - 5:03PM #2
Stardove

Atlanteanregression,

Welcome to the forum and Beliefnet.  It sounds like you had quite the experience.  I hope you will continue to post and enjoy the site.  Star

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2012 - 2:29PM #3
klm

Atlantean, have you had any more experiences?   It's bee  a month.   Im interested in your story

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook