Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View My significant other, is positive he met an angel yesterday
5 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2012 - 7:50AM #1
answerseeker
My boyfriend was working yesterday.  He and I have been going through a lot of family problems and relationship problems.  Without boring you with the details, we both started praying again, and felt as though our prayers were going unanswered.  He is in the medical field and he was finishing up when this janitor came in to clean.   My guy is very friendly and talks to everyone.  They started talking about the economy first, and then he said it somehow turned to religion.  He said this man was giving him advice from God in parables, the was Jesus would have.  He said he was quoting scripture, and that EVERYTHING he said, was something that pertained to things going on his life.  He said he literally talked to him for at least an hour.  He said that he knows without the shadow of doubt that this message was from God.  He said his spirit was lifted and rejuvenated and he wants to make some changes.  I have never heard him talk like this. It was crazy.  The man's name was David. 
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2012 - 6:48PM #2
christine3

Aug 10, 2012 -- 7:50AM, answerseeker wrote:

My boyfriend was working yesterday.  He and I have been going through a lot of family problems and relationship problems.  Without boring you with the details, we both started praying again, and felt as though our prayers were going unanswered.  He is in the medical field and he was finishing up when this janitor came in to clean.   My guy is very friendly and talks to everyone.  They started talking about the economy first, and then he said it somehow turned to religion.  He said this man was giving him advice from God in parables, the was Jesus would have.  He said he was quoting scripture, and that EVERYTHING he said, was something that pertained to things going on his life.  He said he literally talked to him for at least an hour.  He said that he knows without the shadow of doubt that this message was from God.  He said his spirit was lifted and rejuvenated and he wants to make some changes.  I have never heard him talk like this. It was crazy.  The man's name was David. 

Very cool.  Every once in awhile we get a surprise, just what we needed.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook