Switch to Forum Live View Did I see an Angel?
3 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 8:20AM #1
jbc46
I recently had my 13 year old dog put down due to cancer. He had been going downhill for a couple of days. About 12 years ago, I lost another dog to cancer.
These two had a very strong bond, to say the least. She was like a Mom to the dog I recently lost. We all three had a very strong bond. They were both like my babies. The hurt has been strong and deep. Yesterday after having a long, very emotional night with my dog I noticed a shadow on my wall that was in the exact shape of a golden retriever (the dog I lost years ago) from the shoulders up. Her head was looking up, the floppy ear (it was a side view). Everything looked just like my dog! I was starting to think I was crazy, but I know what I saw. I'm thinking she let me see her to know she was with me during my extreme pain. Since the nose was pointing toward the sky, she was telling me it's time to let Sam go. She was also telling me that she was going to greet him in Heaven. Did I really see what I think I saw? Is this possible? Do they come back and appear as a shadow on the wall?  Thank you for any help!
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2012 - 10:33AM #2
2012escapee

I think that angels appear as light, not as a shadow. Maybe you saw a residual image?

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook