Switch to Forum Live View Mabel and the Angel, a true story !
3 years ago  ::  May 30, 2011 - 6:18PM #1
fig2aro

This true story, 'Mabel and the Angel' was given to me by my good  friend Mabel Beggs. Unlike my experiences with angels, Mabel’s angel  took on human form.

Mabel:  A number of years ago, when we were having classes here at  my house over weekends, two people came from New York City and needed a  place to stay.  They were going to stay at Charles’s  house on S. Road.   He was teaching that night, so I was going to take them over.  We had  had a very heavy winter, with much snow.   And as I drove into the  driveway, towards his house, I slid into the deep snow and got stuck.  I  just couldn’t go anywhere at all.

So all three of us got out of the car and did everything we could  think of to get the car to go.  Finally I said, “We’re going to stop and  ask for help, because we obviously are not going to do this ourselves.”   So we semi-meditated, and asked for help, asked for someone to get us  out.

Within two to three minutes, a huge truck came driving in, behind my  car, and it stopped just a few feet from my car.  A big man got out.   He reached in his truck and got out a heavy chain.  He did not say, “Do  you need help?”  He did not say anything.  He just took a big chain,  hitched it to my car - and got back in his truck and pulled my car back  onto the road.   

He got out and unhitched the chain and I said: “What do I owe you?”   He said: “You don’t owe me anything”.  I said: “You must be some sort  of an angel”.  The words just came out of my mouth.  I just said it  automatically, I didn’t think about it.   

He didn’t say anything.  He just got back in his truck and started  backing out of the driveway.  And then all of a sudden it all  disappeared.  Everything disappeared, absolutely everything disappeared.   He disappeared, the truck, the lights, the whole thing. 

We all just stood there with our mouths open.  We could not believe what had happened.  I figure it was an angel.

LC:  It certainly sounds like angelic intervention to me. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2011 - 3:59PM #2
Chococat

I have no doubt that he was an Angel. I have heard many stories of that kind. Just like your friend said, they come and help when needed and then all traces of them disappear.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 29, 2011 - 4:12PM #3
Ordained

Aug 21, 2011 -- 3:59PM, Chococat wrote:

I have no doubt that he was an Angel. I have heard many stories of that kind. Just like your friend said, they come and help when needed and then all traces of them disappear.

I have chills from listening to this message.  How very divine!  I've had instances with Angels in human form that deliver messages, and then when I turn to look to see where they walked off to, there is absolutely no trace of them.  This has happened to me several times.  God is so AWESOME!

Thank you for sharing this message...

Blessings & Love,

Ordained

Ordained
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook