Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View my spirit guide hasn't guided me for a couple of years, because i am ill. why does he say "i have...
7 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2011 - 8:16AM #1
Roly

my spirit guide hasn't guided me for a couple of years, because i am ill. why does he say "i have to do it"  every single thought i have, despite the fact that i am not talking to him?  although i am very chilled out and good at putting up with things, he often does my head in when i am tired or hungry.  

i originally thought that something else was casing him not to communicate with me, but i have recently been diagnosed with huntingtons disease, which i have had for more than 2 years.  i now believe that it is this illness that is causing him to stop guiding me and i will have it until i die.

is there anything i can do or say to him to stop him talking to me at all?  it seems a very strange thing to do when your ill.  why can't god have come up with a nicer idea - its the last  thing you need when your ill.

thanks very much. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2011 - 2:09PM #2
Stardove

Apr 10, 2011 -- 8:16AM, Roly wrote:

my spirit guide hasn't guided me for a couple of years, because i am ill. why does he say "i have to do it"  every single thought i have, despite the fact that i am not talking to him?  although i am very chilled out and good at putting up with things, he often does my head in when i am tired or hungry.  

i originally thought that something else was casing him not to communicate with me, but i have recently been diagnosed with huntingtons disease, which i have had for more than 2 years.  i now believe that it is this illness that is causing him to stop guiding me and i will have it until i die.

is there anything i can do or say to him to stop him talking to me at all?  it seems a very strange thing to do when your ill.  why can't god have come up with a nicer idea - its the last  thing you need when your ill.

thanks very much. 

Roly, welcome to the Spirit Guides forum and Beliefnet if you are new. 

Your guidance is still with you.  I believe they do not leave us. I "hear" my guides within my thoughts.  Pay attention to your random thoughts.  Listen for that small quiet voice from within.

I'm sorry to hear about your health challenges.  Maybe some grounding would help you, since we are told there is no cure currently for Huntington's Disease.  If possible go outside in bare feet and walk or sit with your bare feet touching the earth for at least 30 minutes a day.  The ground, gravel, grass even cement are grounding sources.  Wood and rubber tiles are not.  The earth energy comes up through our bare feet. This might not be a cure, but could help with the symptoms.

We spend so much time in (rubber soled) shoes we don't connect to the earth to get the grounding we all need. 

Sending you some healing love and light.  If you are able to do some grounding please let us know if you find that helps.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2011 - 5:35PM #3
DotNotInOz
I found during surgery and treatment for cancer earlier this year that my usual spirit guides turned the job of guiding me over to other guides they called "healer guides."

The word "healer" doesn't mean cure as these guides work but rather "heal" in the sense of comfort and support to strengthen a person who must deal with a serious illness. There is a special group within that of the healer guides, my usual guided told me, who work entirely with people having illnesses such as Huntington's.

Ask your usual guide for a referral to the healer guides would be my suggestion.

Another possible source of support might be to ask if there is any person-in-spirit who had this disease and might help you cope based upon direct past experience.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2012 - 3:35PM #4
Bug

I don't believe your guides have stopped talking to you!  It may be this illness that is making it more difficult for you to be aware of their presence.  God is closest to us when he feels furthest from us.  They are there all the more when you hurt!  Trust that.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 12, 2012 - 3:37PM #5
Bug

PS  Any guide that would abandon you in your need is not a guide.  You are never alone!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook